Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I take back my earlier thoughts that Count Caramel has TH. It does not. I have it in a tank now and it just has such a deep flavor and feels like a really substantial vape. This is not a sickly sweet caramel but a rich and think tasting caramel. LOVE this
Who is that from...the way you describe it sounds pretty yummy

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DJLEC

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
All this talk about how good MBYC is I added one bottle to a breazy order on the 5th. Can't wait to try it. Btw, breazy upgraded me to the 2 day shipping for free, even after the 30% off. Great company it seems.

Anyone see any tests from Ripe Vapes yet? I'm not sure I want to see VTC results, its one I don't think I could go without.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Whoa, I saw the $10 price, but didn't realize it was for 30s

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Then you are not paying attention. I have been screaming it for Weeks [emoji3]

Really glad that chanelvaps and Sirius liked the RBFS - St. James Parish. I am far from an NET guru but I consider this one Heaven In A Bottle.

I called vapingwatch today to find out the truth in how much 6 MG of it they have left. There is 2 X 30 ML & 13 X 15 ML.

This is not much so now is your chance to beat me to it [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Then you are not paying attention. I have been screaming it for Weeks [emoji3]

Really glad that chanelvaps and Sirius liked the RBFS - St. James Parish. I am far from an NET guru but I consider this one Heaven In A Bottle.

I called vapingwatch today to find out the truth in how much 6 MG of it they have left. There is 2 X 30 ML & 13 X 15 ML.

This is not much so now is your chance to beat me to it [emoji3]

Thanks again DJ..Man that was so thoughtful of you to let me try this one..You have me sold on it man..I could vape this stuff for hours on end..And have been doing so! :p

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Thanks again DJ..Man that was so thoughtful of you to let me try this one..You have me sold on it man..I could vape this stuff for hours on end..And have been doing so! :p

A little bit better than the crapola Premium Vendor Juice that I sent you previously [emoji3]

Reactions: clnire

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Okay does THIS make any sense then?!?

I ordered on Thursday when all juices were 25% off still...Now they are 35% off and it's safe to say yes,..that makes plenty of sense. :p

Priceless [emoji23]

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Well after this description, it def caught my attention! Does this juice have any testing done on it do you know?

No Testing on the River Bottom Fog Sauce line. Vapingwatch is clearing them out, and who knows where RBFS will end up.

These are NET's AngiBe if this makes you more comfortable without Testing.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngiBe

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Last edited:

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
As I sit and wait for my huge July 4th RBFS order to arrive I found this sight and was curious if anybody has tried them.

Black Note® | Naturally Extracted Tobacco E-Liquid
They also have a lab report on their juices too.

Big thanks to clnire for running the thread on the NET awards. Through all the hoopla I was still able to put together a list of juices that I want to try now. Thanks to many here also for your input too. You all have really helped me learn more about NET's.

THANKS!!

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well now that I have submitted my votes to the 3rd Netty Awards I can bring my focus back to this thread where people are frolicking, flirting, speaking fancifully about gourmet sweet, fruit and bakery vapes and have a jolly good time.

Hope you all didn't miss me.. too much. lol

I just realized I have passed my 5 year anniversary of being on ECF. Wow, time flies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Sorry bro..I guess that was me..Hell I liked Toscano! :p

Don't apologize. I am loving burley and candy, dutch coca, Candied Cavendish, banana pudding and Honey Fig. It was well worth it. I will try the toscani again later on.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
No Testing on the River Bottom Fog Sauce line. Vapingwatch is clearing them out, and who knows where RBFS will end up.

These are NET's AngiBe if this makes you more comfortable without Testing.

I'm glad you said this because I searched St Parish Ejuice, it took me to Nola and then a juice called Perique or something like that. I didn't realize Sirius was describing Bottom Fog Sauce line. LOLOL I was looking at the wrong juice

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Big thanks to clnire for running the thread on the NET awards. Through all the hoopla I was still able to put together a list of juices that I want to try now. Thanks to many here also for your input too. You all have really helped me learn more about NET's.

THANKS!!

Thank you YePsTeR, that is why I did it! I love reading about it helping folks. THAT is what it is all about.

Well now that I have submitted my votes to the 3rd Netty Awards I can bring my focus back to this thread where people are frolicking, flirting, speaking fancifully about gourmet sweet, fruit and bakery vapes and have a jolly good time.
Hope you all didn't miss me.. too much. lol

I just realized I have passed my 5 year anniversary of being on ECF. Wow, time flies.

You are always missed Anthony! Thank you for voting and CONGRATULATIONS!!! on the anniversary! :banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread