4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
July, a few fierce Tstorms this afternoon. We live in an odd weather area. From the living room, I can see the front and back yards. So, at one point, it was torrentially raining in the back, yet nothing in the front. Amazing. It must be the mountain ridge? It happens every so often.

So there will be a ticker tape Parade in Manhattan Friday for the wimminz world cup champs. I might go, I've never been to an actual ticker tape parade. I was planning to go to the Giant's parade in 2008, but something came up.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I'll take one more cup, thanks Fran!
Morning all in Manhattan with the Mrs for her first radiation treatment. If I get home early enough before the heavy t-storms going to visit a vape shop a friend of mine opened.
How is everything going with the wifey? Have been thinking of her.

Reactions: psyc63

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
will she be getting any super powers? when i had my R.I.T. a few years ago (i had some benign masses around my thyroid), i tried to fly...that hurt.

then i tried to see through wimmenz clothes, that hurt when they hit me.

then i tried to fight an ox, that hurt.

then i tried to run faster than a train, that didnt hurt cuz i figured out i was lazy so it was mostly watching reruns of 'Sanford and Son" instead.

i'm sure i'm super powered, just havent figured what yet.

Sage-femme

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Beautiful Central Florida
There's never anyone home when I feel the urge to visit doggonnit!

Prayers going up for Mrs. Psyc. May He bless you all and keep you safe.

Hot, hot, HOT here. Some days we are missing the sea breeze even. But today, while I was mowing, I smelled football in the air. WOO HOO!!! FOOTBALL!!!

Hope everyone is well.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hey Sage, sorry I missed ya dropping by! Angie, I wish I could send you ALL of this hot weather. Our power bill is frickin' ridiculous! I'm tired of burning my .... on the car seat when I go out to get in the car. Talk about yer 'hot-crossed buns' grrrrrrr:blush:.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
There's never anyone home when I feel the urge to visit doggonnit!

Prayers going up for Mrs. Psyc. May He bless you all and keep you safe.

Hot, hot, HOT here. Some days we are missing the sea breeze even. But today, while I was mowing, I smelled football in the air. WOO HOO!!! FOOTBALL!!!

Hope everyone is well.
There's never anyone home ever anymore...

Reactions: Sage-femme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread