If Kn0ttY had a cat :?:

lol-cat-16101.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have received packages before the tracking even showed it as shipped :nah:

About 2 weeks ago, I got a package from The Perfumer's Apprentice/TFA, it had been reported as lost and replaced, I never expected to receive it. From the time it shipped, to the time it got to me, was about a month, TFA told me to just keep it, that was cool. :)

KAS

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I hate the USPS tracking system. I talked about it with my carrier, he agrees. Total inconsistency on when and where packages are scanned, and when the scans are uploaded. I've seen packages tracked as delivered that show up the next day, had them go in some kind of limbo at a particular place, then suddenly show out for delivery. After delivered some scans that weren't there before show up?

When My mini dripper shipped, it sat in limbo in Israel for about five days, then showed up in NY. It sat there for about four days then showed up, later, other scans appeared. Mini-e-cig somehow also shipped a duplicate order, so I wound up with two of them, and when contacted about the error, Mini-e-cig told me I should now be twice as happy :)

Reactions: kas122461
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread