Looks like I'm starting a little TC collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeJersey

Verified Member
May 21, 2015
NJ
I don't know what happened here. All I wanted to do was quit smoking...

(Also had the ipv4, didn't keep that a week).

Snow Wolf as relegated to power mode and kanthal coils, not a fan of how it pulses in TC.

Evic, was actually traded away as redundant. Had to intercept the pkg as the the other party never sent tracking and wouldn't respond to email/pm's.

Boxer is great, easily last all day, just wish it was pocket friendly.

M class is the ideal size, just need someone to make a 5000mah 18650 and I'll be set.

0707152057.jpg

Reactions: jmercury1

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Same here. All I wanted was to get off cigs and stay off. Mission accomplished. But--there's more. I'm smitten (somewhat) by the art of the vape and by the political struggle, especially since it's now my vital interest.

I'm taking my first TC puffs this evening. No problems with the first build. The kangxin mini, is doing what it is supposed to do,so far. TC is different but I like it.

And before you invest too much in tanks try a dripper. I got hooked on those six weeks ago and really like it, so far.

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I know the feeling...current list:

Heatvape Invader mini (V1 unfortunately but works ok!)
Kangxin chiNA40 VFlask clone
SX mini m-class (still need to update the firmware lol)
SXK 60W VS clone
VaporShark DNA40 authentic V2 large screen (no screen glitches yet - fingers crossed)
Dicodes 2380

No idea what's next..DNA200 I guess in some form-factor or other. Maybe the Vaporshark if the price isnt too ridiculous or possibly Cloudmaker...

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
it's a disease ;) i'm personally spending way to much money on TC mod's but, I just can't help myself :)

1x authentic vapor shark rDNA40
1x SXK 60w vapor shark
1x SXK 50w Zero
1x Waidea Vapor Flask
1x Authentic Vapor Flask
1x Opus Max 40w dna40

now I NEED a ipv D2 and a sigelei 75w. oh and a Boxer mod, love those! it just never ends hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread