jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Hand Check:

daf90119dfde28ee6905498dc59edac2.jpg

It arrived a short while ago. OMG! What comfort, what a vape. The Origen v2 performed not nearly as well on the "other" wood squonker.

I can see it fitting in the upper pocket of a sport jacket for a night on the town. :)

Well done vkiwi. It will have to do until I climb further on the List for the next one.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Jazz, so happy to see you got your VR Wood Mod are enjoying it. Your picture is great. :thumb:

I thought it might arrive tomorrow or the next day. Pulled out the Nikon's for a commercial grade shoot last night. ;)

Absolutely unnecessary. This mod would make any camera shine. (Pic taken with the iPhone. :))

Thanks for hipping me to vkiwi, BlueSnake.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
SuperT the tripp might just be the beast to satisfy you :D
Outstanding work Vaughan!!!

I've become more selective and greedy as some of you will know. My main focus is and has been mechanical b/f mods for some time now.

i'm after something a bit different here as i approach my third year tobacco-free. The amusing thing is HRH says 'get whatever you want'.

T

Whiplash205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Cleveland, Ga, USA
I've become more selective and greedy as some of you will know. My main focus is and has been mechanical b/f mods for some time now.

i'm after something a bit different here as i approach my third year tobacco-free. The amusing thing is HRH says 'get whatever you want'.

T
My sentiments exactly. That's all I run or look for now. As soon as I snag a couple I'm on lists for I will definitely be grabbing one of these. That copperized oak looks sick.

Question for ya trunker. Does HRH demand jewelry when you get a new mod like mine does? And if not wanna trade?[emoji48]

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I've always run her a deal where i buy one and she gets one. It's saved me a lot of arguing over the years ;)

But i am a lot harder on my gear than her. My stuff really gets hammered and it's not unheard of for me to wreck metal mods. All but one of my Reos are modified.

I'm English born and live in Texas. HRH is Dutch and i had to import her! Swapping her, tempting as it maybe at times is not an option ;)

Unless the right mod came along.....

T

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
When you posted the busted dibi pics I almost had a heart attack.

LOL

Oh - i fixed that! It just looks a lot different now. Magnetic switch. You also have to realise that that poor ....... came with me every day until the top crapped out.

HRH's one looks the same as on day one, but she doesn't run 0.2 Ω coils all day. I'm just an animal.

T

eta - Mommabird has a collection that would confuse just about anyone

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
LOL

Oh - i fixed that! It just looks a lot different now. Magnetic switch. You also have to realise that that poor ....... came with me every day until the top crapped out.

HRH's one looks the same as on day one, but she doesn't run 0.2 Ω coils all day. I'm just an animal.

T

eta - Mommabird has a collection that would confuse just about anyone

LOL why, thanks ST......I think [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Beautiful mods there Element [emoji6]

View attachment 469769

It's an old picture they now seat different RDAs but still look as stunningly beautiful, just showing off some of the amazing work Vaughan has done to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be asking again...and perhaps, again...what are the attys atop those?

Have a Cyclone, a Chalice, and BF Origen. Came close to ordering an Odin last night but want something "special".

Recommendations accepted, preferably with pix. :) Thanx!!

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
The left hand is a Marquis the right hand is a Derringer.

The marquis are approx 160, the derringers 90ish. The derringer safe as houses but may be too much air for you.

I think the stumpy looks amazing on the VR mods, also vapes amazingly, flavour great vapor great can open up wide or close down small this would be my recommendation and what I have with me today. Just took a snap

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436363625.350862.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread