www.apolloecigs.com
HmSKddr.jpg

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
So, it shows support for Ti and SS wire... Are they preinstalled coefficients where you just select that mode, or user adjustable coefficients?
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

You would have to adjust the coefficient as we do not currently have them as preinstalled presets. This is something we are looking into after more testing and development is done.

Reactions: Utsuru

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
You would have to adjust the coefficient as we do not currently have them as preinstalled presets. This is something we are looking into after more testing and development is done.
User adjusting is actually preferred, as some wires of the same type will have different coefficients based on its manufacturer :D :thumbs:

Though a preset "ball park" figure would be good for beginners and those who aren't bothered by temps being off by a bit.... The ball park figures would at least get them close.

What's the price tag gonna be on it?....i ask as if I could afford another mod, the only reason I have the two TC mods I do was because I won them :p

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
User adjusting is actually preferred, as some wires of the same type will have different coefficients based on its manufacturer :D :thumbs:

Though a preset "ball park" figure would be good for beginners and those who aren't bothered by temps being off by a bit.... The ball park figures would at least get them close.

What's the price tag gonna be on it?....i ask as if I could afford another mod, the only reason I have the two TC mods I do was because I won them :p

Yes, that is true that the presets would just be ball parks and further adjustment would be needed to have better accuracy. The Price point will be released at a future date. ;)

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA

Howdy folks, I just happened to stumble upon this thread, cool giveaway I appreciate it! That is a really slick looking mod and has some impressive stats, I think the red actually looks nicer than my IPV mini 2. Does it have an internal battery or one that's replaceable? Either way, pretty slick! ;)

Reactions: Chibisaurus
I don't know if any of you out-of-staters were paying attention to what NOTBLOWINGSMOKE.ORG did for us here in California yesterday. They (primarily) organized a campaign against our senate bill SB 140 authored by the rabid, lying, self-serving, special interest ..... Sen. Mark Leno of San Francisco, which would have, amongst other things, classified ALL eliquid and ALL vaping devices and gear as "tobacco products" opening them to regulation and taxation (imagine a 95% tax on a drip-tip because it is a tobacco product). Yesterday, even with all of Leno's lies and intentional misinformation the bill was gutted, obliterated and killed in committee. Too bad, so sad.....you go home now Leno.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart Stefan Didak and all involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread