Donut Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've had the Vanilla. The company that I got this from is going to be at an expo in NJ in two weeks; I'm hoping to get the Chocolate at that time.

Thanks and good luck getting your hands on the chocolate. If you remember, let me know your thoughts if you get to give it a try.

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
my Favorite is Bear Claw Donut by Northern Lights Vapor Co, Next would have to be Night Shift by Velvet Cloud

+1 for the Bear Claw. I don't get a whole lot of pastry flavor, but the cinnamon is balanced out just right to make this juice smooth and not have that "bite" that some cinnamon pastry vapes tend to have. My bottle is back in my steeping drawer hoping the pastry flavor becomes a little more prominent.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Doughnut Pounder had a little too much of something that made it taste very synthetic. Night Shift is good but changes wildly over time so when you like the flavor vape it up before it changes. Doughboys Bloobies had a very strong chemical overtone and the blueberry was faint. MFNDonut Chocolate Glazed was chalking tasting to me. I'm still looking for that magic donut vape.

Reactions: jrenae4

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Doughnut Pounder had a little too much of something that made it taste very synthetic. Night Shift is good but changes wildly over time so when you like the flavor vape it up before it changes. Doughboys Bloobies had a very strong chemical overtone and the blueberry was faint. MFNDonut Chocolate Glazed was chalking tasting to me. I'm still looking for that magic donut vape.

Thank you for the feedback! The quest continues, and I'm sure there is a great one out there. I'm also certain that you will find it! Please keep me posted on your progress and I will do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread