Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Passioncake is very very close to the actual passion fruit flavor I've become familiar eating, being in S. America often. Great in a bottom feeder, no leaks, a fairly thick juice.

Glad you like it!~

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is addicting (like all of Nicoticket's juice).....:)

At .44 ohm @ 34 watts, its like spooning passionfruit juice right from the peel and consuming......:party:

Nice job, Kent......!!!
Totally agree! It's another one in my top 3. Sure hope it sticks around!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I'm a little skeered to try it yet... though I got some (I loves some CHEEZCAKEZ!)... I'm not really a steeper type, but there was so much sausage talk I feel I must steep for a bit first.

Um, that...that didn't come out quite right. :blush:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm a little skeered to try it yet... though I got some (I loves some CHEEZCAKEZ!)... I'm not really a steeper type, but there was so much sausage talk I feel I must steep for a bit first.

Um, that...that didn't come out quite right. :blush:

You mean Josh the Sausage King can come off the grinder?

Make sure you crack the bottle and give her a good shake to start the process - shake more often for better results!~ (You already know this, saying this for the benefit of everyone else really - LMAO!~)

GT86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
SE GA
Clark, i just noticed the inventory of PC is getting quite low, are you going to make more or is it going away like the rest this week?
Can't really afford any right now but if it is going to go away then I might just have to go pawn my dog so I can get some more, need me some sausage!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Clark, i just noticed the inventory of PC is getting quite low, are you going to make more or is it going away like the rest this week?
Can't really afford any right now but if it is going to go away then I might just have to go pawn my dog so I can get some more, need me some sausage!

I love the stuff, but we may move into new territory as opposed to revisiting it. Sacrifices in the name of progress. Undecided though - anything with a white label is subject never to be made again (which is most of it as this point!)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
anything with a white label is subject never to be made again (which is most of it as this point!)
0mT3Wrn.gif

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
So I acquired some Passion Cake in a trade. Holy mother of earth!!
I'm not the biggest fan of fruity vapes, but this stuff is insane!
I'm not really getting any cakey flavor, but I get a nice mellow passion fruit taste with a touch of welcomed creaminess.
Vector RDA on a REO grand, .34ohm 26ga duals.
Bottle born on 4-15-15.
I'm in love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread