Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Yeah, it is huge! My bros & I lived in that park.... More than once we followed the creek from 22 ml all the way out to Rochester near the Yate's Cider Mill.

ETA: Oops, 22 ml park is just south of Stony Creek Park. But we did spend a lot of time at both place. Twenty-two mile park was within walking distance of our house. I was confusing the Clinton River with Stony Creek.

Had to open Google Earth to correct this.

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Greeting, friends! Robin, you look amazing - well done. It's always a nice surprise when a lovely looking person is even more lovely inside, as you are. Power corrupts, but so does beauty. :thumbs: :wub:

David, crashes are why it's hard for me to watch racing. I have the same issue with watching ice skating. :)

We've had some brief, fierce rains over the last few days. I think the huge enormous numbers of fireworks created their own weather system over LV.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I know most of you don't follow Nascar. But the Coke Zero 400 got started at about 11:30 Sunday night and ended around 3:30am Monday due to rain. I watched it on DVR when I got home Monday. Dale Jr. won the race. There were a number of crashes during the race. But the one on the last lap has to be seem to believe no one was seriously hurt. It says a lot about the safety they are always working for.

Whoa, nothing left but the cage on Dillon's car! Good to see he walked away from that one.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
you got enuf ovens to do that? ;)
Two electric and one gas - should be enough... ;)
I'm wondering if we have enough flour. One batch using 1 kilo of flour makes about 40 buns. To make 1250 we'll need at least 32 kilos = about 70 lbs for you non-metric folk.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I placed a small order for 36mg DF this morning and noticed HHV added a new flavor to their menu. Well, not exactly a new flavor...it's called "Nada". A flavorless juice. You can get the standard nic levels like with any other flavor. I want to see BK order it with an extra flavor shot. :laugh:

So anyway, my nic experiment is complete. 6mg OUT! Tastes like nothing. 9mg OUT! Tastes like next to nothing. 12mg not too bad but slightly light. 15mg pretty good and acceptable. So I have lots of 18mg but I can lower it to 15mg in the future if I want to. Maybe some day reduce to 12mg after lots of acclimation. Can't see anything less than 12mg any time soon if ever.

Last edited:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'm down to 9mg. Never thought I could get that low. 6mg in the future, may be a while.
I didn't make the jump from 9 to 6. I did it slowly 1mg at a time. Since I only order every two months, by the time I was ready to order again, I had acclimated to the lower mg. Down to 5mg now.

That's interseting, Bronze, about the unflavored. I think I may have to try it. At least once. It will give me an idea of what it tastes like and I can stock that in the freezer. Nude Nicotine sells whatever ratio PG/VG and nic strength you want. It would be freezer ready packaging. Just in case. I have no desire to go the DIY route.

I also wonder if this is because of the hupla over Diacityl and flavors...

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I didn't make the jump from 9 to 6. I did it slowly 1mg at a time. Since I only order every two months, by the time I was ready to order again, I had acclimated to the lower mg. Down to 5mg now.

That's interseting, Bronze, about the unflavored. I think I may have to try it. At least once. It will give me an idea of what it tastes like and I can stock that in the freezer. Nude Nicotine sells whatever ratio PG/VG and nic strength you want. It would be freezer ready packaging. Just in case. I have no desire to go the DIY route.

I also wonder if this is because of the hupla over Diacityl and flavors...
According to the product description on Nada, it appears there were a number of HHV customers who asked for an unflavored vape juice. I'm surprised Adam didn't announce it as he usually does. Maybe he doesn't like us anymore. :)

I'm not a flavor expert by any stretch of the imagination but I have learned that vendors have a "signature" to their flavors where if you like one then you will like others they offer. And conversely, if you don't like one you wont like any of them. As we know, some vendors have a floral or chemical bend to them that is prevalent in all their flavors. I often wondered if that was attributed to the PG/VG/Nic they use. I'll have to ask Adam and/or Heather. They must know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread