• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

make my own e juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyStar

Jul 2, 2015
I just bought mine to mix today. Gonna make strawberry cheesecake juice.
318a5c74d3ff397c45daaf97c40e7a5b.jpg

Sent from my Z3

RustyStar

Jul 2, 2015
Strawberry shortcake vape recipe :
10ml Glycerine
2ml Strawberry flavor
3.75ml cheesecake flavour (whole vial)

*Note: The flavours uses Propylene Glycol as a base, so I didn't add any PG in. Still making small adjustment to find the "sweet spot".

The vape is nice and sweet smelling but a bit "runny". Probably need to heat the flavour to remove the distilled water that have been added to the flavours.

Didn't use the chocolate flavour. Saving it for another recipe.

Sent from my Z3

Reactions: ecchi biscuit

Ramshackle

Jun 19, 2015
10ml Glycerine
2ml Strawberry flavor

*Note: The flavours uses Propylene Glycol as a base, so I didn't add any PG in. Still making small adjustment to find the "sweet spot".

The vape is nice and sweet smelling but a bit "runny". Probably need to heat the flavour to remove the distilled water that have been added to the flavours.

Sent from my Z3

Bro.. idk ah.. u might want try sub distilled water with unflavoured pg.. pg helps carry flavor.. vg good for cloud not good fir carry flavor.. just saying.. :pop:

Reactions: ecchi biscuit

ecchi biscuit

Verified Member
Jun 21, 2015
red dot
10ml Glycerine
2ml Strawberry flavor

Sent from my Z3
thanks will try it out asap

RustyStar

Jul 2, 2015
Bro.. idk ah.. u might want try sub distilled water with unflavoured pg.. pg helps carry flavor.. vg good for cloud not good fir carry flavor.. just saying.. [emoji14]op:
I didn't add any distilled water in. It was already added in by the manufacturer. So next round I have to evaporate it out. There is already PG in the flavours btw.

Sent from my Z3

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
I didn't add any distilled water in. It was already added in by the manufacturer. So next round I have to evaporate it out. There is already PG in the flavours btw.

Sent from my Z3

Yep, but you could also end up evaporating the flavour out...

Water freezes at 0 C ... A lot of components making up a flavour have freezing points below 0 C ... Now, if you happen to have a fridge with a deep freezer or a dedicated deep freezer...

:)

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. LKike most things in life :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread