Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
So I finally bought a Reo, a black Grand. I throw a battery in and get my atomizer on it and wouldn't you guess, the coil pops. So I figure the bigger battery means I could give that Cisco SLR atty a try, but that thing burns so hot and harsh that it's completely unuseable to me.

So here I sit using a tank on my istick while I wait for my Vapage Hybrids to show up.

On another sad note, my favorite atomizer seems to be discontinued. I cant't find the Stingray 510 1.5 ohm bottom-feeder anywhere. :(

Reactions: Katdarling

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Hey, Johnnie! Long time, no see.

I'll always remember you as the person that dripped even though using an auto cig-alike battery.

Congrats on the REO. Sorry about the atty problem.

The Vapage Hybrids are my favorites. I'm sure you'll be very happy once they come in. What could be better? A REO with a Vapage Hybrid, perfect.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Reactions: GemInEye

billherbst

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
Columbia, Missouri
www.billherbst.com
Anyone ever used these atties?

EM 510 Atomizer - Matte Finish (2.2 ohm) - EVcigarettes.com $1.50 a pop.

@billherbst Have you?

The "EM" part obviously made me think of Empire MODs, but it's Eastmall. I doubt anyone here needs more atties, but it's out there just in case.

I have a vague memory from long ago that perhaps I tried those. Not sure, though. The ones I'm thinking about had wonky 510 connectors that were sized inaccurately. Don't want to suggest that the lousy ones I'm remembering were necessarily the EastMall 510 atties, however.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
@LouisLeBeau @Katdarling

Without fail, this is how I break my vape-fast from the night (with the only deviation being in the liquid, the nearest charged spinner or the drip tip). My good-morning vape:

KiLW0VJl.jpg

But there are only a few bites left in my breakfast, and then I will be returning to the "Fruity Vapes in a high tech tank (or dripper)" thread. :laugh:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Oh, and I almost forgot: when I am in the car I *typically* vape with my regular atties. For 1.) I am generally there with my wife an blowing clouds in a car is not cool when a non-vaper is with me, and 2.) my other devices are pretty much incapable of doing anything other than blowing clouds, and ding that while driving is (IMO) asinine!

So yeah, this is what I drive with as well as what I wake to. Soon enough I will get a Rose v2 so I can have a lower-volume cloud machine and the flavor and hit of a regular atty, but with all the mechanics and interaction of the more modern wares. But it still won't stop the usage of my trusty.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I predict that I will be the last vaper on earth using a 510 atomizer.
Perhaps someday someone will interview me and I will become a star of the vaping world!
:laugh:

The last? I doubt it. But you may be the last one *only* using them! ;)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
The last? I doubt it. But you may be the last one *only* using them! ;)
Ten years from now I'll still be using them.

I have so many I can use one per month for 17 years.
So I have coverage even if I run across a bad one now and then.
:D

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
This is 160 black 510 atomizers...
6edc8801-cf9e-4259-9633-7e1bf40b7f56_zpsev8wfmst.jpg

And that doesn't include the 100 or so that I have in my "vape tackle box" in both white and black.
And yes, I only need one tackle box to store all of my vaping gear.

Well, other than what you see in the picture above.
Because THAT didn't fit in the tackle box.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
@LouisLeBeau @Katdarling

Without fail, this is how I break my vape-fast from the night (with the only deviation being in the liquid, the nearest charged spinner or the drip tip). My good-morning vape:

KiLW0VJl.jpg

But there are only a few bites left in my breakfast, and then I will be returning to the "Fruity Vapes in a high tech tank (or dripper)" thread. :laugh:

KD-Like-buttonsmall_zps3bee7790.png
Yummy! Bounter Hunter for Breakkie!

I predict that I will be the last vaper on earth using a 510 atomizer.
Perhaps someday someone will interview me and I will become a star of the vaping world!

Oh DC2, you already ARE a vaping star!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Before I found the Kayfun, I ONLY dripped. PITA in the car. I used to transfer 20+ flavors to 5ml bottles and often used 10+ flavors in a day. Loved the variety, HATED refilling 20+ bottles. Now with a pair of KFL's, I just keep 3 big bottles on my desk. 2 for the KFL's and 1 for dripping. When it comes time to re-wick (about once a week), I put those 3 away and grab 3 different ones.

Not the variety I used to enjoy but a LOT less hassle too. I suspect they'll always be a mech with a 510 atty on it on my desk. At least until someone invents something that gives better flavor, which I haven't yet found.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Aren't you just the sweetest thing...

You give me too much credit.
I'm just a humble idiot who loves his wife and dog.
:)

Oh yeah. THE sweetest. In fact, "Perhaps someday someone will interview me and I will become a star of the sweetest thing world!"

;)

Ya know something. A "humble idiot" (which you are certain NOT) who loves his wife and his dog prolly extends those feelings out to the world. Not a thing wrong with that picture in my (sweet) and less than humble opinion.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
Aren't you just the sweetest thing...

You give me too much credit.
I'm just a humble idiot who loves his wife and dog.
:)

I'm with ya on 3 of the 4, DC. Kat IS the sweetest thing. I am an idiot. And I love my dog. =)

You also have me beat in the longevity department. I can go about 230 months on standard Joye 510s. About another 80 months when/if I have to reach into the reserve drawer, the LRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread