Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Anyone know where in the uk I can buy these ? only ones I can find are the old stock horizontal coils

thanks Jase

Hi Jase. .

The new vertical coils are so much better in everywhere, they wick better, no dry hits and the flavour is up there with my Starre tanks, they are fantastic.
I buy all my gear from here, they are awesome guys and always have up to date stock.
You can thank me later ;)

Kanger Subtank Vertical Organic Cotton Coils (OCC) (Pack of 5)
Oh they don't have the 0.5 ohm in stock, I'm sure it won't be long though...

thailand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I got my Subox and used my VOCC coils already...the 0.5 ones. I don't like the 1.5 ones. I will soon be getting the rebuildable ones, since the ones that come with the kit are not. (boo)
The RBA mini plus that comes with the kit though is quite awesome though...very easy to rebuild.

Reactions: dcfluegel

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
They do but charge insane shipping rates.

It ain't Cheap. However, it is coming from Hong Kong and they don't use the proverbial "Slow Boat" Method either.
Ordered some OCC Ni200 Coils and another STM in black on Friday the 3rd and they arrived yesterday the 8th in Kentucky. That's faster than most ebay stuff I get from here in the States.
Don't mind paying more to get more or better.
And one thing for sure,,, don't have to question the Authenticity of what your getting or worry about Warranty issues.

Reactions: dcfluegel

SteveElbows

Jul 6, 2015
Midlands, UK
Hi Jase. .

The new vertical coils are so much better in everywhere, they wick better, no dry hits and the flavour is up there with my Starre tanks, they are fantastic.
I buy all my gear from here, they are awesome guys and always have up to date stock.
You can thank me later ;)

Kanger Subtank Vertical Organic Cotton Coils (OCC) (Pack of 5)
Oh they don't have the 0.5 ohm in stock, I'm sure it won't be long though...

Looks like 0.5 and 1.2 ohm coils have been added to the dropdown box on that site now!

SteveElbows

Jul 6, 2015
Midlands, UK
So I've had a 1.5 ohm coil in both an original subtank mini, and a subtank plus since Monday afternoon. By Friday the subtank plus had developed quite a lot of juice leakage out of the tank air flow holes, and by Saturday it got so bad that I swapped the coil for another new 1.5 ohm one. This has stopped the leakage so far, so time will tell whether this is going to happen a lot with these coils.

Reactions: Hitcat44

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
So after trawling the net for verts I purchased 1 horizontal coil from a local store and tbh I cant see the difference between the 2 , I guess it only really applies if you are going 40w+ , so for me verticals are pretty much a gimmick
Not necessarily... even at lower wattage levels like 25-35 watts, the new coils wick tons better. The juice channels have about twice the surface area as the old ones.

SteveElbows

Jul 6, 2015
Midlands, UK
So I've had a 1.5 ohm coil in both an original subtank mini, and a subtank plus since Monday afternoon. By Friday the subtank plus had developed quite a lot of juice leakage out of the tank air flow holes, and by Saturday it got so bad that I swapped the coil for another new 1.5 ohm one. This has stopped the leakage so far, so time will tell whether this is going to happen a lot with these coils.

Follow up to that. Subtank plus started leaking again, so gave up on that one for now. Original subtank mini (not subox edition) with the 1.5 ohm coil hasn't leaked though.

Others will probably have to add to the anecdotal evidence regarding this going forwards, as my aspire triton just arrived and so I might not be using these subtanks for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread