Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
But did your coworker cook dinner tonight as promised?
Yes, they did cook dinner. He always makes super hamburgers with his own secret recipe. I ate half of mine and saved the other half for later, which never came. I haven't had much of an appetite for the last couple of months for anything.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
Willie, I am SO glad that you stepped in and helped your neighbor!! You did it the way you thought was best, and at least she got a decent price for the guns. She is now aware, and the other (I have no good words to describe him) knows that he has been outed.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
Mike, I think you know me well enough to know I'm not stupid enough to pull a stunt like that, especially so close to a confrontation .. and, I'm sure your joking anyway ..

Regardless of anything, two wrongs still don't make a right .. and, I'm patient .. time comes something will likely present itself .. ;)

There's no doubt in my mind that the dude will get his. Karma is a beast!!

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
The moral of the story being .. it matters not if it's a stranger or a relative ..

What a sad, sad commentary on human beings today. Nobody is going to put me in a nursing home unless I want to go. I'll put a bullet to my own head first.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
On a bright note...I have the best daughter in the world. She called me this afternoon to let me know that she went to my house today and mowed my lawn. She lives 25 miles from me, and she came and did that for me. That took about 50 pounds off my chest as I had not been able to mow the back yard when I left to come to work. It was still a swimming pool from all the rain we've been having. She told me my back yard stunk. :cry: It's been submerged for a couple of weeks. Duh...but she had me laughing with that. Of course, I'll probably wind up helping her get her band room set up for the coming school year, but that's a small price to pay.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Woke up. Thought it was morning. Thanks for the nice thoughts!

Willie, you're my hero! Thank you for helping that poor woman and foiling the villain's dastardly plans.

Procedure not until afternoon. Oh, well. Lots of time for anticipation. Gotta love it!

Last edited:

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
.. thus making the hand written receipt null and void .. so although the paperwork had apparently been filed, which I suspected, an official call to Nancy inquiring as to whether the dude had taken possession resulted in a yes answer .. the dude was then informed he must relinquish the goods back to her and begin the process all over .. she forked over the $300 / he reluctantly forked over the goods back to her ..

Well, YeeHAW, and thanks for sticking with it.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
In hhospital. No computer. Just awaiting tests. No big deal. Later.
Uhmm....if you're in the hospital it is a big deal missy ma'am!!! Please keep us posted and let us know what's going on.

Excuse me in advance......I got the "blues"...
hope just in music and not really feelin down

She called me this afternoon to let me know that she went to my house today and mowed my lawn. She lives 25 miles from me, and she came and did that for me.
awwwwwww how sweet

mornin fran

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina

Happy HUMP Day, y'all.
camel.gif

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Woke up. Thought it was morning. Thanks for the nice thoughts!

Willie, you're my hero! Thank you for helping that poor woman and foiling the villain's dastardly plans.

Procedure not until afternoon. Oh, well. Lots of time for anticipation. Gotta love it!

Best wishes.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I planned on 'hanging out' tonight. Not gonna makeit. In hhospital. No computer. Just awaiting tests. No big deal. Later.[/QUOTE
Sending good vibes your way and hope you're out of there real soon and fully recovered!

On a bright note...I have the best daughter in the world. She called me this afternoon to let me know that she went to my house today and mowed my lawn. She lives 25 miles from me, and she came and did that for me. That took about 50 pounds off my chest as I had not been able to mow the back yard when I left to come to work. It was still a swimming pool from all the rain we've been having. She told me my back yard stunk. :cry: It's been submerged for a couple of weeks. Duh...but she had me laughing with that. Of course, I'll probably wind up helping her get her band room set up for the coming school year, but that's a small price to pay.
Yep, I have to agree, she is one ace of a daughter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread