The One Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheddy Vapes

Jul 20, 2015
Chepstow, SE Wales
So I reviewed The One tank this morning and thought why not post my thoughts on The One Box.
So the one box is also produced by UK Ecig Store and it is a small VV/VW box mod.
So heres what it is:
It can fire down to 0.3 ohm coils and has a 2600 mah lipo battery inside. It's chip is adjustable from 5-36 watts and 2-8 volts. It displays the voltage, Wattage, resistance and battery at the same time and the vaping time of your toot! It also has a really neat top cap that can be inverted to use either a 510 threaded device or a ego threaded device. It has a lot of built in protection like short circuit and low voltage. It comes with a few nice extras like a charging cable a fairly in depth user pamphlet and a lanyard.
And here's my opinions:
Personally I think this is a very well thought out mod with only a couple of minor set backs. I really like how compact it is and how it fits in the palm nice and comfortably.the included lanyard is a nice benefit and suits the mod well.
I believe this mod to be aimed as an introduction into subohming and think it suits that bracket brilliantly, the one thing that sets this apart from the like of the istick 30 and the ego one is the reversible top cap for use with any tank/cartomiser/dripper.
It looks brilliant in black and read/white with chrome edges imho however the things I believe that would set it back are the fact it only hits 36 watts why not make it 40? Or even 50 for a little more dollar! But then I guess a new subohmer would be better of with a well protect lower Wattage device for a lower price. I really lik e the sprung contion pin although it feels like the weakest part of the mod so only time will tell! All the threads are super smooth and feel like they will stand up to the rest of time.
Using this with The One Tank and you can see why they are paired together, they hit hard, produce huge Vapour and the looks are beastly, and a little bit cute.
After a couple of months use I will update this as to hiw my feelings are then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread