Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I happened to be vapin some Apollo Watermelon today..one of my favs..when I came across this contest thread. Well, it didn't hafta smack me in the face to know I better at least stop in and throw my entry into the ring ;) I already recognize quite a few names here..nice to know I am among friends:thumb:...So I snapped a quick pic of my set up..yup..'cept for the juice and the Green smoke cig alike I started vapin with a few months back....This be it! 97% of the time I'm vapin on my 1300 batt with a SMOKtech 510 carto 1.5 dual coil..and sometimes my stock ruby red Volcano Inferno..also got some extra pyrex tanks (1.8 coils) for the 1300 batts. Recently got PIF'd a Chi Chi mod beauty on the left..but she's my first..I don't have all the parts yet..still piecing her together. Thanks for the contest Apollo..and thanks for your support of ECF.
Vape Setup.jpg

Reactions: RaceGun59

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Congratulations to @mac63!! You're the 2nd winner of our random prize giveaway thread. (For those who are wondering, the winners are chosen by random.org once I pull all the user names from the contest period and I click randomize 3 times.)

Videos of the PHAZER coil rebuild and also the first look video of the RELIANT will be coming soon. Sorry for the delay guys. Had a couple things come up that I had to take care of prior.

a_rey88

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
bay area, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Now..... What's this I hear about a video of that little TC mod???

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Hey,

Sorry for the lag on the video. I'm trying to get around to getting it done for you guys today. Been too busy enjoying vaping on it! (along with the thousands of other things I have going on in the office)... lol

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Hey,

Sorry for the lag on the video. I'm trying to get around to getting it done for you guys today. Been too busy enjoying vaping on it! (along with the thousands of other things I have going on in the office)... lol
That would be a great prize for when I finally win a draw............:lol: :rickroll:
:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread