VapeWild Is Now on ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Mine had been steeping for 2 weeks before I finally tried it. All I taste is banana with a tiny hint of cinnamon. I dont like the predominant banana. I left it to steep some more in hopes that it improves.

imho the banana gets worse with time/steeping. I enjoyed it out of the box.. it had a mild banana taste.. but there was so much more i could almost overlook it. now.. its just banana city when i taste it.. have to change out the wick after..

on another note...

dr freezil DOES calm down and become something very interesting. on the inhale its a crisp cool menthol... and on the exhale i lick my lips and its like i was chewing big red gum.

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
imho the banana gets worse with time/steeping. I enjoyed it out of the box.. it had a mild banana taste.. but there was so much more i could almost overlook it. now.. its just banana city when i taste it.. have to change out the wick after..

on another note...

dr freezil DOES calm down and become something very interesting. on the inhale its a crisp cool menthol... and on the exhale i lick my lips and its like i was chewing big red gum.

I have noticed that. The SC went to the trash. Couldnt vape it even after doing some DIY on it with added French vanilla and Caramel flavoring. It only improved slightly but the banana was still overpowering. About 2.5 weeks ago I put in a second order of samples for 1 last shot at VW and got SC as my freebie! Go figure. I gave that away. So far I'm disappointed since many of the juice I tried seems to be a coil gunkers for me after only 2 tanks (2ml nautilus mini 1.8 bvc coil) I'll continue my hunt for my ADV somewhere else. Oh well.

Last edited:

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
Could someone give me a new flavor to try? I currently really really like Carnaval Apple, Green Apple Envy and Pina Colada. I have tried quite a few flavors but would like to hear what other's favorites are!

Have you tried On Cloud Custard? It's my absolute fav! Also really enjoined the new Strawberries and Cream "(S+C)2", Freckled Lemonade, and all the Cheesecakes. Vanilla Butternut and Nuttin' Better are great nut blends. I've tried a ton of their fruits and didn't find anything to my tastes other than Freckled Lemonade and Carnaval Apple. Of course everyone raves about Sweet Complexity. Although, I can only vape it in the evenings or with coffee, it's a bit to sweet for me but very good and it's one of their best sellers.

Reactions: Ricky Spanish

Kendall

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
USA
Have you tried On Cloud Custard? It's my absolute fav! Also really enjoined the new Strawberries and Cream "(S+C)2", Freckled Lemonade, and all the Cheesecakes. Vanilla Butternut and Nuttin' Better are great nut blends. I've tried a ton of their fruits and didn't find anything to my tastes other than Freckled Lemonade and Carnaval Apple. Of course everyone raves about Sweet Complexity. Although, I can only vape it in the evenings or with coffee, it's a bit to sweet for me but very good and it's one of their best sellers.
No I haven't tried On Cloud Custard yet. I will definitely try it in my next order. I have tried the new Strawberries and Cream and Sweet Complexity. Both are good. Carnaval Apple is one of my favorites too :)

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Finished my last 30ml of Tiramisu. Just rewicked the Tugboat and dripped some Peaché Guavara! So far I like it, though it is a little light on the peach flavor. Gonna give it a little bit more steep time. My Lemo 2 and Cowboy Cooler will keep me satisfied til then. I love me some VapeWild!

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I have a bunch that are steeping that I haven't even tried yet and am awaiting another order that should come today or tomorrow. My favorites are: Smurf Cake (pre-steeped) and On Cloud Custard. I actually have 2 full and 1 1/2 bottle of the PS Smurf Cake and have 120ml of On Cloud Custard on the way. I let the first On Cloud Custard steep for about 2.5 weeks and then the whole bottle was gone by the next day. When I tried it FOOB, it was good, but as good as after the steep! I also have Tiramisu coming...can't wait to try it. And a small bottle of King Cake. I can't wait!

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
REally enjoying vapewild also. My fav so far is Pearadise, I like how it doesn't gunk my coils at all and tastes pretty good albeit tart. I really enjoyed stars and stripes but man it was gunking my coils bad so don't think I'll reorder. What is everyones suggestions for a milder fruit flavor? I like fruit flavors but not too sweet.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I have a bunch that are steeping that I haven't even tried yet and am awaiting another order that should come today or tomorrow. My favorites are: Smurf Cake (pre-steeped) and On Cloud Custard. I actually have 2 full and 1 1/2 bottle of the PS Smurf Cake and have 120ml of On Cloud Custard on the way. I let the first On Cloud Custard steep for about 2.5 weeks and then the whole bottle was gone by the next day. When I tried it FOOB, it was good, but as good as after the steep! I also have Tiramisu coming...can't wait to try it. And a small bottle of King Cake. I can't wait!
I really like tiramisu. I ordered king cake on a recommend. It is pretty good but I'm not a fan of cinnamon so that turned me off of it.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I really like tiramisu. I ordered king cake on a recommend. It is pretty good but I'm not a fan of cinnamon so that turned me off of it.

Good to know, I'm really looking forward to trying the tiramisu. And now I"m even more excited to try the King Cake, because I LOVE cinnamon vapes. :)

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Just tried the P&P Persuasion that I got as a free sample. It is so good. I had let it steep around 3 weeks, and it's like a peach and pineapple explosion in your mouth (in a good way!)
Mmmm yes I love P&P also. Stars and stripes is also really tasty but man it gunks coils up bad. Dragon fruit is also pretty good. Not a fan of the single fruit flavors though. Pineapple I don't care for tastes more like a cooked pineapple as apposed to fresh. Grape vape tastes like grape soda blech (if you like grape soda you will love that vape though). Strawberry is just meh. Pearadise is freaking great though it is rather tart but very tasty.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I love grape soda, so I may add Grape Vape to my next order! Thanks!:)

That being said, I tend to not vape much fruit at all, except for some blueberry flavors and lots of banana flavors, but they're usually mixed with a pastry or a cream. The only JUST fruit I've had has been free samples. I have liked all of the ones I've tried from VW though, but they have all been at least a double fruit mix. I'm MUCH more of a dessert girl at this point.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I love grape soda, so I may add Grape Vape to my next order! Thanks!:)

That being said, I tend to not vape much fruit at all, except for some blueberry flavors and lots of banana flavors, but they're usually mixed with a pastry or a cream. The only JUST fruit I've had has been free samples. I have liked all of the ones I've tried from VW though, but they have all been at least a double fruit mix. I'm MUCH more of a dessert girl at this point.
Ah I see. I mainly like fruity flavors but have been trying some deserts from vw and they are pretty good. If you like blueberry got to try stars and stripes it's very good. Gunks up coils like I mentioned but might be worth it for a treat here and there.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Ah I see. I mainly like fruity flavors but have been trying some deserts from vw and they are pretty good. If you like blueberry got to try stars and stripes it's very good. Gunks up coils like I mentioned but might be worth it for a treat here and there.

Have you tried the On Cloud Custard? After a 2 weeks steep, I had to buy 120ml!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread