Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Here's my $0.02 on these two great products. Thanks for watching!

Click the Youtube URL below and read my comments in the description to get links to where I purchased these and where you can snag them.

Mini iStick 20w GS Air MS review

Last edited:

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Nice review! Maybe I'll get one of those tanks. I've been sticking to the regular Airs because I'm worried about tank filling difficulties but it didn't really look that much worse than the regular ones.
Nope... both are equally fidgety to fill...

Reactions: Puff2K

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Thanks for the review. I'm guessing the 20w does PWM like the original 20 since it has the 8w cutoff. Sweet Vapes only gives a 30 day warranty on isticks. The manufacturers warranty is 90 days. evape.us and others give 90.
Most likely. Insofar as I can tell, it uses an identical chipset to the original iStick (DNA20, if I recall correctly) that's been custom flashed to use that round OLED display from the iJust D16. In voltage mode, results are a bit less consistent, especially with higher resistance... same as the original iStick.

Reactions: Bikenstein

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
thanks. nice review. gonna have to buy one now. :)
Nice Review! Love my Isticks and GS Airs!
Thanks, all. Glad you found the review informative... not many reviews out there for either piece of gear and they make a really nice piece of kit together. Enjoy the setup... I certainly have!

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Just FYI, Totally Wicked, while not a favorite here in the ECF boards, offers the kit probably cheaper than you can get it elsewhere... they also tend to stand behind their products and sales for the full 90 days and usually slightly beyond. Their customer service is actually pretty decent and they're a US based vendor (there's a local UK headquarters, too for friends across the lake). The kit is priced kind of high at $40, but becomes nice and affordable ($31.99) with the FORUM1 or FORUM3 20% discount codes. Not a bad way to go... you even get 10ml of free juice, for whatever it's worth. See the description on my video's Youtube page for the links... toward the bottom of the description. Like I said, though, they don't offer the new 1.2 ohm coils... pick those up at Sweet Vapes or wherever you can find them cheap... they REALLY do perform tons better.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Just FYI, Totally Wicked has a summer discount code going... not sure for how long.

If you're interested in the Curve 2 Mini, the discount code SUMMER25 is good for 25% off and brings the kit to $29.99... or $32.98, shipped.

Great deal, and like I said before, TW actually does stand behind their sales.

Good food for thought, but it's not a permanent code and I'm not sure when it expires.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Reactions: gerrymi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread