The-Saint_Halo_WonderfulWar_1d_310.gif
:lol:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Ps someone suggested on here suggested i just go get plain tobacco and mix the menthol in. I did that today and its great, im on tank 2 or 3 LOL. I cant remember who it was but thank you! and congrats to all the winners..i dont know how to tag yet...sorry or i would tag everyone!
You're welcome, sweetie!!!!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Mine came the same way, no USB cable. I'm ok tho, I already have the proper type of cable and wall wart.

Sorry for the poor pic quality, I spent the day in the ER with a bleeding issue due to my arthritis med. I'm fine after some tests and IV fluids, just too tired to worry about better pics atm. It is a gorgeous setup, and a wonderful surprise to come home to :)

Disrupter_zpslytcyus9.jpg
Oh no!!!! Feel better soon!

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I'm way late to the party, I've been sick this weekend and haven't been able to keep up with the thread. People are receiving their Disrupters!?!? Did anyone get tracking information to theirs or did they just show up? I never got an e-mail from Innokin and I've been dying to get my hands on the one that I won. Thanks for the feedback, I'm beginning to think that something went wrong maybe. :(

I didn't get mine today and I won the same time @CountBoredom won, I think. :( Here's to hoping for tomorrow!

I never received an email but I am a member of UPS MY Choice service so I got a email from them the minute it was taken in by UPS

None for me yet. It might be coming fedex though.

I even went outside to see if they came today while hubby and I were out, they will leave it if I'm not home. Nope, no package. Wish I knew the tracking # so I could at least check on it.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I didn't get mine today and I won the same time @CountBoredom won, I think. :( Here's to hoping for tomorrow!

I even went outside to see if they came today while hubby and I were out, they will leave it if I'm not home. Nope, no package. Wish I knew the tracking # so I could at least check on it.
Oh no! Yes you won when I did, too. I hope it is there for you tomorrow!!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas

I have channeled Carnac the magnificent and I see good things tomorrow
1e7afbf0.x120.jpg

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
@Innokin_Ash
Ok, now we can get back to the question.
I don't think that Innokin products needs something from outside the vape industry .
Innokin is a well known brand and unlike a less quality product does not a overpriced "logo" to for promotion.
If you are going to hitch your cart to horse, it should be your own horse.
Innokin is a big enough player to promote itself.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Innokin_Ash
Ok, now we can get back to the question.
I don't think that Innokin products needs something from outside the vape industry .
Innokin is a well known brand and unlike a less quality product does not a overpriced "logo" to for promotion.
If you are going to hitch your cart to horse, it should be your own horse.
Innokin is a big enough player to promote itself.

Very well said . . . :thumbs:

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
@Innokin_Ash
Great job with ECF on the special editions. Since the power cell screams "Walking Billboard" what if you sold the power cells with advertizing for groups that support vaping. Give buyers an option. Say for .50 or a $1.00 more you could buy power cell with a logo on it and that extra money would be sent to that group.
You could sell a CASAA logo power cell to the US market
A ECCU_UK branded power cell to that market.
I'm sure there are other groups of the same nature for each of you global markets.

Last edited:

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Thank you for that! Cheers to you and good luck! :)

As an update @Devrie, I got an email from UpViral today saying they apologized, and that they were unable to reply over the weekend and wanted to let me know my previous signing up for email updates had been restored and to let them know if anything else happened that they might help with. - so I got my updates back, and my points earned are part of that too (points are ok now, too) - so now I'm good (again) (grin)!! Hope your's works out that way as well!! I think I ended up with 4 or 5 ticket numbers for the same issue because I would try again and again to contact their customer service or someone to help with my accidental unsubscribing - and they told me those were in fact rather automatic emails done by the program - and had been taken care of as well. Hope this helps you in your fix as well.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
@Innokin_Ash
Great job with ECF on the special editions. Since the power cell screams "Walking Billboard" what if you sold the power cells with advertizing for groups that support vaping. Give buyers an option. Say for .50 or a $1.00 more you could buy power cell with a logo on it and that extra money would be sent to that group.
You could sell a CASAA logo power cell to the US market
A ECCU_UK branded power cell to that market.
I'm sure there are other groups of the same nature for each of you global markets.
that is an exceptional idea

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
Look what I got today!! (Okay, yesterday now, but I just had a chance to take a picture.) Thanks so much.

IMG_20150728_014902_zpsvdmz1plm.jpg

It's a little naked with no topper, but I'm still stuck in this non-vaping nursing home/rehab until I can walk a little better. But I can admire it, and count it as one more incentive to get back home. As if I needed more incentives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread