Madvapes Weekly Contest - July 27 through July 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I have a coworker that has tried quitting a few times with no luck. He's tried some of the gear that some of us had and while interested hasn't taken the plunge to get his own and won't accept anything we've tried to give him. I think he would accept it in this situation.

There's some pretty nice stuff in that Starter Kits category.
Thanks for the contest!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I would PIF to my neighbor. In the past I have past on cig alikes which did not last long.

I really think something with a little more ooomph would work for her. She does seem interested in vaping. I just thinks she needs something more than the cigalikes or ego's I gave her. She does like my mods but I only have two.
(My main one and my back up)
Hopefully something better would work for her.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
great contest and thank you! one of the young ladies that helps me open new Panera cafes (she's one of our trainers) is a young, single mother of two - and smokes like a chimney - she has been on the fence about quitting and I have been trying to woo her over to the dark side with cookies and vape :) this would be an awesome opportunity to pay it forward!

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
i would also love to PIF to a young lady who recently joined the ECF forums - her brand new mod/ tank setup was stolen from her at work and she is trying hard to kick the cigs - would be a great way to show her that sometimes good things happen to good people too

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I would PIF them to one of @USMCotaku's housemates. I had planned to reply to this a little more covertly, but since he already has his hat in the ring I don't feel the need to talk all "secret squirrel," lol. I have nothing but respect for our veterans and for people who are trying to find a new way to live. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I've been buying starter mods for them, but this is much better.... Specially with 100ml of juice.... Probably in a tobacco flavor (something I don't like anymore, but most new comers seem to need).
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
I know, right? I don't do tobacco, either, and it is very hard to get someone who is still smoking into vaping with dessert flavors, lol. I hear it a lot from people who have "tried" vaping.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
There are two younger folks whom I've met at the "smoke-pit". I'm vaping, and they're smoking (since I'm technically not allowed to vape in my office....)

The young man - he's already got a twist and tank, but he's still having those handful of smokes a day. Just made him some juices a couple weeks ago. The young lady, loves the smell of my vapes, but seems "bent" on the tobacco flavor. She just got engaged, and I'd like to give her the gift of becoming smoke-free for her wedding.

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread