Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Bringing info forward, for those that may have missed it.

Ok, slight change of plans. By the time I got finished with the half I was going to take pics of tonight and send out, I lost my daylight. So instead, I finished all of them up. Just got some little details to take care of. So tomorrow, pics of all of them when I get home from work and send out invoices. Everyone should still get the tips by Saturday unless your PO sux like mine. I hope everyone will pleased. I am very happy with the results. Still figuring out the business and organizational part of things, so bear with me.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
My Peko is back home and it's just wonderful! For any that have not had Drunk_J do any work for them, do NOT hesitate. This man is the most caring and incredible person I have dealt with in a long time. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy and everything is perfect. Seriously, thank you D_J. You sir, are a true gem.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
My Peko is back home and it's just wonderful! For any that have not had Drunk_J do any work for them, do NOT hesitate. This man is the most caring and incredible person I have dealt with in a long time. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy and everything is perfect. Seriously, thank you D_J. You sir, are a true gem.

PLUS ONE!!

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA

Appreciate the kind words. My goal is to try my best to make people happy with my work and treat others as I hope others will treat me. Customer service is almost a lost concept in today's world. ..try getting it at Wallyworld....lol. But I am from the time it meant something. It's actually bad we live in a world where it is heralded versus the norm.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Well, here is the current round of drip tips. Getting out the invoices to your email as soon as I finish posting. I will try to get out everyone who pays tonight in the mail tomorrow. Before 9pm EST, I am sure I can get them out.

Sorry, pics aren't the greatest, it was overcast here and I was in a hurry to get these out.

Here is a new type tip I am offering. This one would allow natural wood finish if you like and it has a solid SS core. This is amboyna burl and will sell for $35. It's up for sale if anyone wants it. Otherwise....IT'S MINE! LoL.

B2L - Spalted Maple.....holy crap...I hate you. I don't even have a wood drip tip for myself yet.

X-Puppy - Black Maple Burl and Maple Burl....argh....sorry the pic is blurry. Too late now for another outdoor pic.

Angel - blue something or the other...Maple maybe? Wasn't told what it is.

Alexander Mundy - Oregon Maple Burl

Rossum - Walnut Crotch & Cocobolo (both tips satin finish)

Inspects - Walnut, Curly Maple Burl, Santos Mahogany and Cocobolo.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Well, here is the current round of drip tips. Getting out the invoices to your email as soon as I finish posting. I will try to get out everyone who pays tonight in the mail tomorrow. Before 9pm EST, I am sure I can get them out.

Click on pics to return to photobucket for more pics.

Here is a new type tip I am offering. This one would allow natural wood finish if you like and it has a solid SS core.

B2L - Spalted Maple

X-Puppy - Black Maple Burl and Maple Burl

Angel - blue something or the other

Alexander Mundy - Oregon Maple Burl

Rossum - Walnut Crotch & Cocobolo (both tips satin finish)

Inspects - Whole bunch of woods...LOL...will edit later

WOW....their as purdy at you're DNA 40 Mods.....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread