Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Any suggestions for a good tobacco vape from Ahlusion? I've stayed away from tobacco flavors mostly, but this Toasted RY4 has me wanting more. It would have to be really, really smooth. A little sweet would be nice, but not crazy sweet, that's what I like RY4 blends for. I saw one called Smooth Criminal, sounds like what I'm looking for but who knows.
Caramel wildwood is/was my personal favorite.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Any suggestions for a good tobacco vape from Ahlusion? I've stayed away from tobacco flavors mostly, but this Toasted RY4 has me wanting more. It would have to be really, really smooth. A little sweet would be nice, but not crazy sweet, that's what I like RY4 blends for. I saw one called Smooth Criminal, sounds like what I'm looking for but who knows.

Two mentioned above plus Just Criminal. Vanilla Wildwood is good too.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
OMG you're right! I looked a second time and that is what is happening
Yikes. ....I didn't catch that either. I will see if I can edit this from my phone. Hoped that worked. That's what I get when I forward funny emails from my mom. I will have to let her know too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I love the flavor of it, it just clogs my coils ridiculously. It wouldn't be such a problem, I'm sure, if I rebuilt and rewicked, but I don't and I'm not going to :) .

Ahlusion - Car-Mal Mambo is ridiculous on Coils. As bad as a Coil Gunker NET.

But I do agree with you, I also loved the Flavor of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I saw one called Smooth Criminal, sounds like what I'm looking for but who knows.

Smooth Criminal should have been labeled Big Mistake.

Original Smooth Criminal is now called The Godfather.

Trust me and buy The Godfather. I had some the other week and I still like the original blend.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I think I want to avoid caramel since I have quite a few juices with caramel, unless it's really subtle. I'll look into it though, along with shipwreck and the vanilla one.

Just Criminal (Seconded)

Maple Wildwood

Vanilla Wildwood (Seconded)

I have to tell you that I am really fond of the Mountain Oak Vapors - Blue Ridge & Smoky Mountain 555.

Was vaping both of them again today.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Just Criminal (Seconded)

Maple Wildwood

Vanilla Wildwood (Seconded)

I have to tell you that I am really fond of the Mountain Oak Vapors - Blue Ridge & Smoky Mountain 555.

Was vaping both again today.

Hmmmm...so many decisions! Well I don't need to order any time soon at all, so I'll have to look around a bit. I'm already going to order from Ahlusion, so was kind of hoping to try one from them. Godfather, Shipwreck, and Vanilla Wildwood all sound pretty good, I'll have to look at the others you posted. It's annoying that Ahlusion doesn't keep the juices you have sitting in your cart!!! I'll check out Mountain Oak since you guys seem to talk about them alot.
I used to love Goodejuice 555 and Godfather, but doubt they're similar at all.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
If you like fruit and tobacco, peach wildwood is very underrated imo. Caramel and peach wildwood are my two favorite tobaccos from Ahlusion.
That sounds scrumptious. I'm open to about anything but caramel I think. Not crazy sweet though, but if it's fruity, that might be okay. I have plenty of options now! I might end up doing a couple so I can try a fruit one and a more naturalish one.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
That sounds scrumptious. I'm open to about anything but caramel I think. Not crazy sweet though, but if it's fruity, that might be okay. I have plenty of options now! I might end up doing a couple so I can try a fruit one and a more naturalish one.

I've heard that Peachy Criminal is very, very good too. I don't do tobaccos, so I'm not much help with personal opinion, though.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Hmmmm...so many decisions! Well I don't need to order any time soon at all, so I'll have to look around a bit. I'm already going to order from Ahlusion, so was kind of hoping to try one from them. Godfather, Shipwreck, and Vanilla Wildwood all sound pretty good, I'll have to look at the others you posted. It's annoying that Ahlusion doesn't keep the juices you have sitting in your cart!!! I'll check out Mountain Oak since you guys seem to talk about them alot.

Dan. GeJ Godfather and Ahl Godfather are nothing alike. One is a cigar NET ( heavily cased in black licorice ) and the other is a TINO ( tobacco in name only ) imo. Not a big fan of either myself, but Ahl Godfather ( if it is indeed the old Smooth Criminal ) is one of their most popular liquids. There are quite a few people who vaped the old SC as an ADV and bought nothing else from Ahlusion.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
@DanJiblets You gotta go over to the Ahlusion thread and see if you can get Jerms, BnJ, or Mr.Mann to weigh in on this (and maybe Vagabond Nurse?). There are some supreme experts on A+ tobaccos around, just gotta find them! Go over there, and maybe we can tag a few to give answers.

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Another one of my 4 pack from Ejuices is Sollers Pointe by Charlie Noble. As much as I love Pistachio RY4, this is a bit of a disappointment. I LOVE a banana vape and banana and caramel, well I would trade an ovary for a great one....so far the best goes to The Refuge LUSH. This is not a bad vape but nothing to relish. Sollers Pointe is not a rebuy for me.

Sollers point needs at least a month minimum steep. I pulled it out the other day and it was soooo good. It had been away for some time.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sollers point needs at least a month minimum steep. I pulled it out the other day and it was soooo good. It had been away for some time.

+1 on Sollers Pointe. I found it pretty tasty FOOB. Almost 3 weeks later, I vaped it all day long yesterday and it is definitely a reorder for me.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
If you log in and make a cart, come back days later and log in again, the cart will be there

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
If you log in and make a cart, come back days later and log in again, the cart will be there
Must be an issue with using mobile then. Just went to Ahlusion, I'm still logged in but my cart is empty. I added like 4 tobacco juices last night. Oh well, I just have to remember what I want I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread