Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I got an iSub G tank for my Disrupter and have been using it today. I have been 100% sold on Aspire's tanks for a long time now. The Subtank, mini, and nano all gave me dry hits, and so does this G tank. Back to my Nautilus and Atlantis tanks I go! I don't know why I insist on trying to find a good tank when I already have the one that works best for me! I NEVER get dry hits with my Aspire tanks. You can use your Protanks on your Disrupter, but it sounds like you might maybe possibly try something a little sub ohm? If you are, my vote is definitely for the Atlantis. You can get 1.0 and 1.2 ohm coils for it, too, so if you don't like sub ohm you can always make it NOT sub ohm! :) This is just my personal take. YMMV. :)
I think I'm gonna stay with my Protanks for awhile...at least until I can safely drop my nic level without wanting to kill people at Walmart!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I think I'm gonna stay with my Protanks for awhile...at least until I can safely drop my nic level without wanting to kill people at Walmart!
When you drop your Nic level for sub ohming.... It's because you are getting a lot more per hit, so you end up taking in as much Nic as you would in your protanks @ higher lvls

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
When you drop your Nic level for sub ohming.... It's because you are getting a lot more per hit, so you end up taking in as much Nic as you would in your protanks @ higher lvls
I have a back stock of higher level juice to puff through. I can't use all this 16-24 sub ohming...I need to work my way down

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Ok...We need to start a good vibe chain for more disrupters....Amraann and Chad and who else wants to sign up??
Just keep the positive thoughts coming my way, and Im sure to get lucky this next round. If I dox my daughter will be getting my ego one to be hers permanently.

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
I'm out of the loop on this disrupter contest... I entered my name and email address at the link SJ provided but don't know about these other drawings. Can someone please enlighten me? I need one of these!
They are doing quick draws for disruptors also katt. Keep an eye on the disruptor give away thread, and you will be in the next one

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Ok, I know I found that thread once because I entered my name and email... but a search isn't bringing it up now - can someone please post a link to the disruptor thread?
Found it... spelled disrupter... no idea which spelling is right and don't care as long as I get one! lol

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Found it... spelled disrupter... no idea which spelling is right and don't care as long as I get one! lol

On Friday they will post another quick draw question. So just keep an eye out then. They will announce the winners the following Monday.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I got an iSub G tank for my Disrupter and have been using it today. I have been 100% sold on Aspire's tanks for a long time now. The Subtank, mini, and nano all gave me dry hits, and so does this G tank. Back to my Nautilus and Atlantis tanks I go! I don't know why I insist on trying to find a good tank when I already have the one that works best for me! I NEVER get dry hits with my Aspire tanks. You can use your Protanks on your Disrupter, but it sounds like you might maybe possibly try something a little sub ohm? If you are, my vote is definitely for the Atlantis. You can get 1.0 and 1.2 ohm coils for it, too, so if you don't like sub ohm you can always make it NOT sub ohm! :) This is just my personal take. YMMV. :)
The iSub coils really need to have a pin pushed into the wick to loosen the cotton a little. That helps to prevent the dry hits.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Kat, the thread is actually a global stickie, so it will appear at the top of every subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread