Which brand is a good starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Brands: Kangertech, Aspire, Innokin, Joyetech (& eLeaf)

+1 on all of those. I have at least one piece of gear from each of those brands and they all work great!

If I was asked to pick MY favorite(this is very subjective, everyone likes different gear for different reasons), I would have to say Aspire. Everything Ive used from Aspire has done me very well. From tanks to spinners they work great!

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
There's all different types of setups. It all boils down to budget and expectations. You will upgrade from your first setup. And probably your second. Your third setup will probably be something that fulfills tour needs the best. That's what I see most people doing on here. They start with an ego spinner 2 type setup with a cheap vivi Nova or pro tank. And then it leaks or they want something better, they want variable wattage cause it sounds good and they aren't happy. But to save money they get an istick 20 or 30, mvp 20w cause they're on sale everywhere, and people recommend them a Nautilus mini cause it's reliable. So they use that for a month or 2 but it's still similar to what they had without the hassle, and they're now curious about subohming, then that's when you go for a subtank mini and an ipv or sigelei or what have you. So what I would recommend is starting out with the best battery you can afford, and get a few nautilus minis, try a bunch of flavors, and then go from there and see what you want. Give us a budget and we will suggest a plethora of gear that won't let you down. Don't just go to a vape shop and drop 50 bucks on a starter kit that's available online for 20 bucks, cause you'll just feel defeated.

Reactions: Hans Wermhat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread