The search for a tea vape is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemwise

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Joure
I finally found an authentic tasting English Tea blend flavouring. It's made by Lord of the juice and the amount you need is very low, they recommend 0.5 to 2%. I mixed up some 100% VG with 1.2% flavouring and it's spot on. It tastes exactly like the English Tea blend by Pickwick (a Dutch manufacturer).

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
I couldn't wait to open this thread since I too have been searching for a good English Tea vape. But I don't DIY, so my search will continue...

Congrats on finding the perfect flavoring for tea!

That's exactly how I ended up here. :( I was ECSTATIC at the idea of having a good english tea vape.

Congrats though!!

Reactions: AllElseFailed

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
Yeah, I honestly wouldn't know where to start, or how I'd find the time to tinker like that. Learning to DIY is on my to-do-list but being at work/commuting 11 hours a day and taking online classes just doesn't leave me with a lot of spare time. Perhaps once class is done I'll take up tinkering.

Reactions: AllElseFailed

Kiwiboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2014
Masterton, New Zealand
I finally found an authentic tasting English Tea blend flavouring. It's made by Lord of the Juice and the amount you need is very low, they recommend 0.5 to 2%. I mixed up some 100% VG with 1.2% flavouring and it's spot on. It tastes exactly like the English Tea blend by Pickwick (a Dutch manufacturer).

Is it a milky tea flavour or black tea?

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I was going to maybe order some bottles from them but it's in EU and the shipping costs are normally huge. I'll have to keep using Capella's and TFA.

I just happened to pop into this thread and visited the site mentioned. I have never bought from them (didn't even know they existed) but what might interest you is that it says it's free shipping worldwide, minimum order €20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread