Not open for further replies.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
How about $7 for 30ml?

Depends on where it's from...LOL. I'm not rolling in it, by any means, but some cheap juice (that's not DIY) just tastes bad to me. I have tried and am still trying. I just placed an order for 3 30ml of a new vendor through WapingWatch for 17.50 shipped.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Just keep in mind though before judging, not everybody has the dexterity or skill to even put the "effort" into it for whatever reason, be it arthritis, hypothyroidism, MS, near-blindness, etc.... I would rather see those people spend money on premade coils than give up on vaping and go back to smoking. And coils can be had cheap, if you bargain hunt and stock up. ;) FWIW, I use mechs and RBAs too. Not all tootle puffers use eGos and clearos.
THANK YOU...I'm so done with the people who go to threads just to troll and be rude and condescending.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Depends on where it's from...LOL. I'm not rolling in it, by any means, but some cheap juice (that's not DIY) just tastes bad to me. I have tried and am still trying. I just placed an order for 3 30ml of a new vendor through WapingWatch for 17.50 shipped.
Well 17.50 for 90ml is a big difference from 17 for a 30ml bottle. I just got my favorite all time juice order. 8 30ml bottles for 31.50 shipped. Never heard of WapingWatch..hope your juice is good.

Last edited:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Hope it works out to be good juice for ya.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Here in Utah it's a mixed bag.

Before we moved into town, it looked like this around our place.

scan0001.jpg

Now it looks like this.

P1000299.jpg

Quite a change for just 10 miles, don't you think?

One of my bike rides we rode southern Utah and beautiful is all I can say. natural arches, Bryce canyon. I could retire in that area.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yes, the eldest of three (the others are boys). Her husband is Serbian, hence the surname. She is very much into pro bono and voluntary work and has her own NGO.
You have every right to brag! Very impressive!!!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    One of my bike rides we rode southern Utah and beautiful is all I can say. natural arches, Bryce canyon. I could retire in that area.

We use to "summer range" in the Bryce aria (not the park). All I can say is that it's a hell of a place to loose a cow! ;)

That's also "high country", damn cold in the winter.

But the sun dogs can be quite the sight before a storm.
    beautiful-0d993a1583095f7aec5cd2b5bdb3e767_h.jpg

When you see sun dogs, it means leave

Last edited:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    Is that the Look Off just outside of Canning? Beautiful view.
    Welcome to the Tootle Puffer family!

It is a Wiki picture of the Annapolis Valley and it was probably taken from the Blomidon Lookoff. It is a really great view if you have never been there.

Good to see another bluenoser here in the TP thread, where in NS are you from?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Puppy attack, ewwww. Everytime I doze off on the couch and start to snore my pit bull thinks its time to french kiss me. YUCK!

Well - A lot of Pets are very sensitive about what is happening, even before people know . . . So - Maybe they could have been worried that "You" were dead - if Ya' stopped breathing while sleeping (Sleep Apnea) - so trying to wake "You" up to make sure . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Morning peeps. :)

Is a tootle puffer allowed to say they are a proud mum? :)

‘Abuse victims are not given right protection’ - timesofmalta.com

Without a doubt, especially for that kind of achievement . . .
    bravo.gif

(BTW: Stephen & Joseph really need think before they speak up . . . :mad:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread