Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Just wanted to say thank you, to everyone, who has shared here. You never know when a kind word you type may touch someone or make their day. You may sometimes think that saying "way to go" or "hang in there" to someone you don't know doesn't mean much, but to that one person reading it who's had a really tough day, it means everything. So...well done, everybody!!!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Just wanted to say thank you, to everyone, who has shared here. You never know when a kind word you type may touch someone or make their day. You may sometimes think that saying "way to go" or "hang in there" to someone you don't know doesn't mean much, but to that one person reading it who's had a really tough day, it means everything. So...well done, everybody!!!
I couldn't have said it better red! Except to return it and say way to go and keep it up sweetie!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I couldn't have said it better red! Except to return it and say way to go and keep it up sweetie!
I'm so tired of snarky people and trolls...lol....it's nice to have positive ppl around, even if it is online! Now go kick some butts, everyone!!! ( ha, I made a punny)...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I'm so tired of snarky people and trolls...lol....it's nice to have positive ppl around, even if it is online! Now go kick some butts, everyone!!! ( ha, I made a punny)...

What about some hopefully humorous "sarcasm" ? ? ? :facepalm:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
What about some hopefully humorous "sarcasm" ? ? ? :facepalm:
darlin' Uncle, we LIVE for your sarcasm.....that "aren't you special?" almost made me spit diet Coke out...those are the ppl I mean. Im as sarcastic as they come, but there is a time and a place for it, right?

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I cant speak for red but I would be lost without doses of humorous sarcasm!!
Lol....me, too. It's like that jerk who came on tootle puffer thread and started tearing into people...what's the point? I don't care if you tootle, whomp, squonk or any combo....you vape...and we should all be in this together trying to help everyone instead of being a jackarse.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Lol....me, too. It's like that jerk who came on tootle puffer thread and started tearing into people...what's the point? I don't care if you tootle, whomp, squonk or any combo....you vape...and we should all be in this together trying to help everyone instead of being a jackarse.
I actually started three different replies to that jerk but each sounded harsher than the last and I didn't want to start a verbal back and forth with him so in the end I just ignored him but liked and commented @Uncles reply to him since it was PERFECT lol...I maybe more Modwompper than TP nowadays but I still dont want drama on my beloved "home" thread!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I actually started three different replies to that jerk but each sounded harsher than the last and I didn't want to start a verbal back and forth with him so in the end I just ignored him but liked and commented @Uncles reply to him since it was PERFECT lol...I maybe more Modwompper than TP nowadays but I still dont want drama on my beloved "home" thread!
Lol....have one that tries it on my "home" thread occasionally, too...it's best to ignore most of the time. I did call out someone on a thread once for being a bully and reported it. There's a few other threads where I've seen the same thing happen, I just leave, if I want rude bullies, I'll hang out on Facebook...snort....

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
darlin' Uncle, we LIVE for your sarcasm.....that "aren't you special?" almost made me spit diet Coke out...those are the ppl I mean. Im as sarcastic as they come, but there is a time and a place for it, right?

liked and commented @Uncles reply to him since it was PERFECT lol

AH - Now I Really Do Feel "SPECIAL" . . .
blushing-1.gif

Thanks for the compliments . . . However, if Ya' were only able to read what I first wrote before I actually posted that - No ONE - would be reading anything from "Me" anymore . . . :facepalm:

BTW: Learned "My" lesson the hard way - 3 days in the "Sin Bin" for an honest mistake that was reported to the Moderators by - IMO - some homophobic self-righteous holier-then-tho & self-centered egotist that were posting "stuff" even worse then I was . . . Just Sayin' . . . :mad: :censored:

ANYWAY - Back to why "We" are here - the "Tootle Redux" Contest and the generosity of "OCD"/"IBTanked" . . . :D

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
blushing-1.gif

Thanks for the compliments . . . However, if Ya' were only able to read what I first wrote before I actually posted that - No ONE - would be reading anything from "Me" anymore . . . :facepalm:

BTW: Learned "My" lesson the hard way - 3 days in the "Sin Bin" for an honest mistake that was reported to the Moderators by - IMO - some homophobic self-righteous holier-then-tho & self-centered egotist that were posting "stuff" even worse then I was . . . Just Sayin' . . . :mad: :censored:

ANYWAY - Back to why "We" are here - the "Tootle Redux" Contest and the generosity of "OCD"/"IBTanked" . . . :D
the sin bin was a factor in not posting my replies lol

on the subject of @OCD and the amazing contests, does anyone know how long this one is running? I cant wait to see who we are cheering for next!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
blushing-1.gif

Lol..."sin bin"... Surprised I didn't end up there...the one I reported was a moderator........snort......OCD is exceptionally generous and kind, and I again thank him for letting us share our stories and help each other.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
the sin bin was a factor in not posting my replies lol

on the subject of @OCD and the amazing contests, does anyone know how long this one is running? I cant wait to see who we are cheering for next!
I dunno....lol....would behard to pick just one out of this batch...lol

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
blushing-1.gif

Many of us write and rewrite replies to jerks, and not just in ecf either, but for me also in twitter and other places I advocate. Just glad you didn't do anything to get yourself banned over, you where one of the first people I met here, and are still dear to me.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Have to admit I am not a very structured individual, I do love being able to send out things to folks who will appreciate them so being able to do that here on a as it goes basis is almost too good to believe.

I will wrap this one up soon as I have an idea for the next one.

Do want to express my thanks for all you folks who have helped to make this work by offering your great stories, man I think back to our switch and how sure we were about becoming non smokers and from this vantage point of 3 1/2 years down the road it sure is nice to see the validation and feel the benefits of simply hooking up with something that worked to end our addiction to cigarettes.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
7/28
Do want to express my thanks for all you folks who have helped to make this work by offering your great stories
OCD, we all are always happy to share a story; all the more so if it will help anyone else.
Hogs & Quiches y'all,
Fuzzy

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Have to admit I am not a very structured individual, I do love being able to send out things to folks who will appreciate them so being able to do that here on a as it goes basis is almost too good to believe.

I will wrap this one up soon as I have an idea for the next one.

Do want to express my thanks for all you folks who have helped to make this work by offering your great stories, man I think back to our switch and how sure we were about becoming non smokers and from this vantage point of 3 1/2 years down the road it sure is nice to see the validation and feel the benefits of simply hooking up with something that worked to end our addiction to cigarettes.
It's always good to know you've touched someone's life (in a positive way!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread