• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

dw117

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Kernow
Vapemail :

Ben Jonsons Apogee (apple,apricot and pear)
Ben Jonsons Cr3am (Chocolate and vanilla cookie)
VV Heisenberg
VV Pinkman

Was interested in getting the VV Heisenberg concentrate from chefs but they only sell it in 30ml for £9.99 so don't want to waste that much if I don't like it.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've put 4 in the basket ..is it OK to store these?

Vapemail :
Ben Jonsons Cr3am (Chocolate and vanilla cookie)
I've got that but haven't tried it yet - you just reminded me! :faceplam:
It's 60VG, so I'll need to add a small amount of something.

I got mail today:
coils from MyEPack
Chefs order of Nicotine, 200ml Doughnut, Asgard & Midgard (both seem promising!), and a few more flavourings.
and, 4x15mls of beard #88 from Midlands

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Anyone know of a good custard,from a UK based company,that comes steeped.Could make my own but don't want to wait for it to steep
A Vanilla one preferably
For me, custards all depend on personal taste & equipment, but one I do like is the Welsh Custard from Chefs. It's pre-steeped, and doesn't give me any problems.

Nicoticket's CLS from Spiritus will be steeped because of the time in transit etc.

Both the above come in glass bottles, and some think the glass bottles delay steeping somewhat - with either shake the bottle and then let it breathe for an hour before trying.

Reactions: Marcus1970

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
My FT order has now shipped :) Wasn`t supposed to be till the 31st because of the subby base, but they must have had an early delivery ! @Brynglas George you mentioned wicking the RBA plus decks by fanning out the wick to cover the holes...Is it a case of adjusting the wick tails, after screwing the sleeve back on, as i would of thought that after screwing the sleeve back on, the wicks will be all over the shop ?

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
My FT order has now shipped :) Wasn`t supposed to be till the 31st because of the subby base, but they must have had an early delivery ! @Brynglas George you mentioned wicking the RBA plus decks by fanning out the wick to cover the holes...Is it a case of adjusting the wick tails, after screwing the sleeve back on, as i would of thought that after screwing the sleeve back on, the wicks will be all over the shop ?
If it is an authentic one, then just follow the instruction sheet that's folded up in the box - that's what I did today and it tastes great.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
If it is an authentic one, then just follow the instruction sheet that's folded up in the box - that's what I did today and it tastes great.
Well i did order the authentics Bob, but god knows what i will get knowing FT :lol: Good to know they work well though, cheers. I just went to order some native wicks from midland, and can you believe that the postage is nearly as much as the wick :eek: 4 pound bloody 30. They can stick it, i will look elsewhere.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

You don't actually screw the chimney back on those Tel.You place it over an o ring and tighten a small screw on the side.
So it doesn't disturb the wick too much

Well i did order the authentics Bob, but god knows what i will get knowing FT :lol: Good to know they work well though, cheers. I just went to order some native wicks from midland, and can you believe that the postage is nearly as much as the wick :eek: 4 pound bloody 30. They can stick it, i will look elsewhere.

Try Ian's shop Mate (puff palace).Sure i saw it there over the weekend.

Here you go mate. EDIT...Sorry mate sold out

Native Wicks Pima Cotton 'Puck' | Puff Palace

Reactions: terry w
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread