full

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
These are done by Phiniac. They've got the CF4, the 'Stick 30, and the 'Stick 50w. Allllllllll different designs available, and 3 different powder coated finishes.

They really do some nice work,,,,,,,,, big time!

Phiniac. And the price is MORE than reasonable. I wouldn't even consider not doing one of theirs now that I've tried both. The work is amazing.
And still under $50 smackers.

I was just over there drooling over 'em. :D figure the price is about $10 more than just buying another CF4... so that custom work for $10.. that's amazing.

I've been fantasizing about a purple CF4, but I have to say... a black one with silver etching would be sh-sh-sharp... down girl, gotta go see the doc next month, and he won't accept "I had to buy another mod" in lieu of payment. :facepalm:

But that dragon's head, with my name... ohhhhhhh I really want that... :w00t:

Andria

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Oh Kat, my credit card hates you soooo much. :)

Just had a pow wow with my own credit cards. Guess what. They don't like YOU either!!!! :p

:D

Ya know, for what Phiniac is charging, it's ridiculous not to take them up on an etched. The price is right, the work is awesome, and the addition of chip resistance is welp, a no brainer!!!!

I was just over there drooling over 'em. :D figure the price is about $10 more than just buying another CF4... so that custom work for $10.. that's amazing.

I've been fantasizing about a purple CF4, but I have to say... a black one with silver etching would be sh-sh-sharp... down girl, gotta go see the doc next month, and he won't accept "I had to buy another mod" in lieu of payment. :facepalm:

But that dragon's head, with my name... ohhhhhhh I really want that... :w00t:

Andria

Screw the doctor.

(ummm.... you know what I mean)

I can not BELIEVE he would not accept buying another mod in lieu of payment!!! :lol: Priorities, dahlink!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Screw the doctor.

(ummm.... you know what I mean)

I can not BELIEVE he would not accept buying another mod in lieu of payment!!! :lol: Priorities, dahlink!

Geez... you know who my doctor looks like? Riffraff, who opens the door in RHPS.. except with a haircut, the Bald Guy Fringe. But otherwise? Dead ringer. He's even got the deadpan delivery. :lol:

It would seem a lot like necrophilia, I'm thinking. :D

Andria

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Mere expression of opinion in this post, ignore if you like. Started into vaping using the cig-a-likes to appease my wife.

"You need to quit smoking those nasty cigarettes, they're killing you, and they're messy, costly", she would mildly chide.

Her method was to get me interested. "See, there are things like cigarettes but are a lot cleaner and cheaper", she interjected.

"They're pure dung! I don't get enough out of one, battery croaks or it runs out of fluid/juice too quick", I grumbled.

Her next step was to get me an evod type of tank, a RGM2.

She also bought me a 1000/900mAh Ego style battery. The RGM2 tanks are good tanks for the cost, but for my liking they are just a bit too "cheap". She got me up to using SmokTech ARO tanks, next. These are now under $5.00 USD a unit, which is for me still affordable yet not too "cheap".

Next up was a Kanger Tech Aero Tank. It originally is a dual coil tank system. I can use it as a single coil system to a degree. Not really into the extra degree of fumbling involved to re-wrap two coils, put them into the head unit. Yep, I re-wrap or have a friend re-wrap a few heads for me. I usually keep a 5 pack of stock heads on hand, get through about twice as many months prior to needing a "wrap" session. i like my oHms around 1.8 to 3.0, sweet spot for me is around 2.5.

After that it was on away from the Ego type batteries. I got an MVP 2, not looked back at Ego style batteries except recently considering getting a few 650mAh's as quick and discrete back ups. I also have 2 Itaste V3's. I like the Innokin batteries. The MVP 2 still fires well, charge can last me from 3-5 days depending on my vaping. I'm using it as my "big daddy" to swap between the 2 Itaste 3's during recharges. The V3's each can last me a day or two before needing charged.

Sorry, not too interested in the Mvp 3 models. For me they are still cost prohibitive, really do not offer any further "new", "improved" features I would use. Not into sub-ohming or even dripping. I may be missing a boat. If so at least it's only my ticket, not anyone else's. I'm alright using what I do, only vape .75-1.5mL a day anyhow. So my opinion? "If it isn't broke, why fix it?" :) And by the by, am serious if someone wants the Aero tank, just offer me around $25/rough that in trade (Smok Tech Aro tanks, a few packs of heads, maybe some Hawk Sauce from Mt. Baker). I have the Aero now with a steel tube instead of the Pyrex.

The tank had an accident involving a concrete floor, some Murphy guy. Also it needs an airflow base replaced. I can do that before trading, or not. Really not keen to use the tank any longer, even if I had it fixed. It seems too much for me with it doing the same as the Aro tanks. "Look it makes vapor", told my wife.

"You want what for supper", she'll ask.

"Cooked or prepared food", I tell her.

She accuses me of being this easy thing, I'm still not convinced although I might be convicted. :) So that's my rambling opinion. Apologies for saying a lot of nothing. Have a merry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread