Not open for further replies.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
IMG_0113_zpsilp6zpzv.jpg

Good morning Voltpeeps.

You can't believe how difficult it was to get a photo of our hummers.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
IMG_0113_zpsilp6zpzv.jpg

Good morning Voltpeeps.

You can't believe how difficult it was to get a photo of our hummers.

Hummer? That looks more like a Toyota and a Ford or maybe a Jeep, LOL.

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I have a hen that is very broody, and she has tried setting since she started laying eggs. We finally got a rooster, and she is setting on 7 eggs. They should hatch this week! I am so excited, because I have never got to experience baby chicks being raised by a hen! I hope they hatch, and there are no difficulties. If everything works out I will post pics for you guys :)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
I have a hen that is very broody, and she has tried setting since she started laying eggs. We finally got a rooster, and she is setting on 7 eggs. They should hatch this week! I am so excited, because I have never got to experience baby chicks being raised by a hen! I hope they hatch, and there are no difficulties. If everything works out I will post pics for you guys :)

Love to see photos of that, Duckey.

Ubcle, you are so good on the computer. Made me laugh.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY

I'm sending hatching vibes, and yes, we do want pics.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I can't figure out what's going on with that post. It keeps making my text a link, no matter how I try to edit it. $@(%%& computers and Zenforo or whatever this BBS is!
Yeah, blame XForo...:glare: :laugh:
BB code looks a little wonky in that post to me...I think you might've done what I do sometimes, before I have to start over: click within the quoted message to type (right before [ /QUOTE] ), hit a wrong button ("link"), then delete the first [ URL ] but not the last [ /URL ]. But I thought you were just stylizing it - I didn't even know it was a link. :p

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I can't figure out what's going on with that post. It keeps making my text a link, no matter how I try to edit it. $@(%%& computers and Zenforo or whatever this BBS is!

First - Open "Your" post to edit it . . . Look at the far upper right hand corner - "You" will see a symbol that look similar to a "Dogeared" piece of paper with a lowercase Y - that is the one to change how Ya' can "stuff" using the "BB Code Editor" instead of the using the "Rich Text Editor" in the default settings . . . SO if Ya' click on that you can now edit and remove the url BB Code that is there now . . . That should fix it . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

EDIT: Ya' know what - since I am not a typist and can only "Peck & Paw" at the keys - I really dislike that after I type everything out and make sure that it is understandable, that I went to all that trouble . . . OH Well, It's better to have to much information - then not getting a reply at all . . . So - I'm leaving it as is . . . ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread