Status
Not open for further replies.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Mine came the same way, no USB cable. I'm ok tho, I already have the proper type of cable and wall wart.

Sorry for the poor pic quality, I spent the day in the ER with a bleeding issue due to my arthritis med. I'm fine after some tests and IV fluids, just too tired to worry about better pics atm. It is a gorgeous setup, and a wonderful surprise to come home to :)

Disrupter_zpslytcyus9.jpg

Those colors look GREAT!

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Ps someone suggested on here suggested i just go get plain tobacco and mix the menthol in. I did that today and its great, im on tank 2 or 3 LOL. I cant remember who it was but thank you! and congrats to all the winners..i dont know how to tag yet...sorry or i would tag everyone!

Glad you found a solution to your mentholy issue with the new juice - sounds like a good solution too! (Thanks CoolAddict for helping a fellow-vaper out! - grin).

NancyB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
AZ/USA
www.davidshome.com
Can anyone post a picture of an iStick 50W and the new Innokin Disrupter side by side? I'm curious how they compare in size.
These other color combinations being shown of the new Innokins are really awesome - you all are so lucky! (or smart in your replies to the questions!?!) lol I'm just happy for all the folks who've won!

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
Can anyone post a picture of an iStick 50W and the new Innokin Disrupter side by side? I'm curious how they compare in size.
These other color combinations being shown of the new Innokins are really awesome - you all are so lucky! (or smart in your replies to the questions!?!) lol I'm just happy for all the folks who've won!

I'd like to see a size comparison photo next to an MVP 2 or MVP 20W

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina

The Disrupter is just a tad taller than the iStick 50, same width. I'll try to nap a pic once I wake up a bit more :)

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
The color combination on that Disrupter is awesome! Almost wish I went for those colors together.

So many of the combos look great. For the contest win I chose black and red but I already plan to order at least two other color batteries to go with it.

Hey all,

Just wanted to update you. I was the early bird winner that had shipping issues to a PO Box. Anyone remember?:rolleyes:

I can't believe how GREAT Innokin is. They are going way out of their way to get me my Silver & Purple Disrupter by sending it to 1 of their counterparts in the USA, who will then send it to my PO Box. Hows that for taking care of business!!!

Nice to see people starting to get theirs. How many have received it already? I can't wait to try it out. This will replace my still working pefectly MVP2, Lol.
Hope I get the charging cable, ha. :rolleyes:

Thanks Innokin, ECF & our wonderful members who helped.

I wish everyone could win 1. Good luck to everyone.

JC

Hey, that's me! I'm glad to help!

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Good morning everyone.

Fingers crossed my Disrupter will be here today. Still no tracking but since some of you that won the same day I did received yours yesterday, I figure mine should be here today. :nun:
@Bovinia I love the aquamarine! I think I'm going to order that color today along with pink.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Look what I got today!! (Okay, yesterday now, but I just had a chance to take a picture.) Thanks so much.

IMG_20150728_014902_zpsvdmz1plm.jpg

It's a little naked with no topper, but I'm still stuck in this non-vaping nursing home/rehab until I can walk a little better. But I can admire it, and count it as one more incentive to get back home. As if I needed more incentives.
Isn't it gorgeous?? You are going to love it. I hope you are well enough to go home soon. I am sorry to hear you are not well at the moment. :(

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Look what I got today!! (Okay, yesterday now, but I just had a chance to take a picture.) Thanks so much.

It's a little naked with no topper, but I'm still stuck in this non-vaping nursing home/rehab until I can walk a little better. But I can admire it, and count it as one more incentive to get back home. As if I needed more incentives.
Sending nothing but healing prayers to you! Hurry home! Only positive thoughts! Congrats on your win!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida

Nice color combo!! I am hoping that you are feeling better and home really soon!!!

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
So many of the combos look great. For the contest win I chose black and red but I already plan to order at least two other color batteries to go with it.

I agree! I chose Pink and Silver for the contest, but I also really want to get the aqua and emerald and red and.... I will definitely be ordering other color batts to go with mine also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread