Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I Think "the real" is one I've only heard of because of ig, I follow a lot of vape related things. Most of what shows up are eLiquid and box mods I've never heard of. I Always wonder if what's posted is actually good, or merely an advertisement.
Yeah much of the time it is I think. Especially when it is copied and pasted. I do not really let reviews sway me too much because most of the time what the masses love I do not (Suicide B, Cuttwood, etc etc)
but I am just so wishing for a good Lemon Cheesecake so every once in awhile I try again.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
If you like fruit and tobacco, peach wildwood is very underrated imo. Caramel and peach wildwood are my two favorite tobaccos from Ahlusion.

I've heard that Peachy Criminal is very, very good too. I don't do tobaccos, so I'm not much help with personal opinion, though.

Peach Wildwood & Peachy Criminal are two Ahlusion flavors that I tried twice. This is where I discovered that I cannot do Peach but they have a lot of fans on these two.

Dan, have you ordered from Ahlusion before? Here is a tip when you pick your flavors. They have flavors that are designated as Samples in each description.

If you order more than $20.00 worth place a Sample Request in the little comment box on the lower left side of the cart page for what you want. You have to be specific; Shipwreck: 6 MG - 70 VG/30 PG - Free Sample Please.

Free Samples are 6 MG or 0 MG. I ask for a 6 MG in one order, and then a 0 MG in the next order to mix them :)

Samples are 10 ML Bottles.

You can also ask for All Bottles to be 3 MG but you have to ask for this in the comment box also.

They do offer Shipwreck as Samples.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Peach Wildwood & Peachy Criminal are two Ahlusion flavors that I tried twice. This is where I discovered that I cannot do Peach but they have a lot of fans on these two.

Dan, have you ordered from Ahlusion before? Here is a tip when you pick your flavors. They have flavors that are designated as Samples in each description.

If you order more than $20.00 worth place a Sample Request in the little comment box on the lower left side of the cart page for what you want. You have to be specific; Shipwreck: 6 MG - 70 VG/30 PG - Free Sample Please.

Free Samples are 6 MG or 0 MG. I ask for a 6 MG in one order, and then a 0 MG in the next order to mix them :)

Samples are 10 ML Bottles.

You can also ask for All Bottles to be 3 MG but you have to ask for this in the comment box also.

They do offer Shipwreck as Samples.
Thanks for the tip. I have placed a couple small orders, totaling 4 30ml bottles. I did get a sample last time, it was something Passionfruit. 0 mg, I would have gotten 6 had I known. Right now I'm trying to decide on just 1 tobacco, think I'm going to order 4 bottles altogether. I'm not too keen on peach either honestly. Thinking of Shipwreck, Godfather, Vanilla Wildwood, or Maple Wildwood. I'll grab a sample on one also.

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Great minds and all that jazz huh DJ

Not sure about the Great Mind at this end. When I received the e-mail I flew to Torque56 because I just bought 4 Bottles in the ejuices.com Sale. I was very pleased to see these Test Results.

Halo should have a Decent Sale to celebrate :)

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Thanks for the tip. I have placed a couple small orders, totaling 4 30ml bottles. I did get a sample last time, it was something Passionfruit. 0 mg, I would have gotten 6 had I known. Right now I'm trying to decide on just 1 tobacco, think I'm going to order 4 bottles altogether. I'm not too keen on peach either honestly. Thinking of Shipwreck, Godfather, Vanilla Wildwood, or Maple Wildwood. I'll grab a sample on one also.

You have to try the Maple Wildwood.

One of my Ahlusion favorites with Ample Quantity on hand.

Vanilla Wildwood is also a very large fav of mine.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
You have to try the Maple Wildwood.

One of my Ahlusion favorites with Ample Quantity on hand.

Vanilla Wildwood is also a very large fav of mine.
Cool, I'll narrow to those, maybe grab both. Are you a fan of the Boba Tea also? That's one I'm not sure of, but everyone seems to love it so I want to try it.

Reactions: DJLEC

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Cool, I'll narrow to those, maybe grab both. Are you a fan of the Boba Tea also? That's one I'm not sure of, but everyone seems to love it so I want to try it.

Make the ones you are unsure about the sample. Boba Tea is good but it's also a unique flavor. I enjoy it but only every once in a while.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Make the ones you are unsure about the sample. Boba Tea is good but it's also a unique flavor. I enjoy it but only every once in a while.
Okay. Would you call it refreshing, or more dessert like? I'm looking for refreshing flavors from Ahlusion if that makes sense.

Reactions: DJLEC

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Okay. Would you call it refreshing, or more dessert like? I'm looking for refreshing flavors from Ahlusion if that makes sense.

I would say more dessert than refreshing but it's almost neither one of those. Wlad did a could job of capturing tea crashed into tapioca. In a weird way it's almost a custard sort of thing. Not what I would call a refreshing summer vape. What you need is some Zing! Sweet Option or Watermelon Wipeout.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Regular Boba Tea seems a little too milky maybe. Boba Tea with Coffee reminds me of those windmill cookies. Hawaiian Sun is the most refreshing one I have had to date. I think Mango Lassi is refreshing too. Like a cool glass of water refreshing. Zing is a funny lemon taste. Maybe some of the peel in the taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread