PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I got such a bad headache this morning at work I lost partial vision in my right eye.
my head is just pounding :-(

I know that feeling... and it sucks...

Excedrin Migraine works really well for that... I use my own version which is 2 aspirin, 1 acetaminophen ( Tylenol ) extra strength and caffeine ( I usually just have a coffee or two )... same basic ingredients that the EM has in it. I get them often enough, that I try to avoid taking the OTC part... so I start with a coffee or two, then a hot shower focusing the water on my scalp and neck ( where most of mine start ), try eating something... and then if that doesn't help fix it... I take the OTC meds also.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
y
I know that feeling... and it sucks...

Excedrin Migraine works really well for that... I use my own version which is 2 aspirin, 1 acetaminophen ( Tylenol ) extra strength and caffeine ( I usually just have a coffee or two )... same basic ingredients that the EM has in it. I get them often enough, that I try to avoid taking the OTC part... so I start with a coffee or two, then a hot shower focusing the water on my scalp and neck ( where most of mine start ), try eating something... and then if that doesn't help fix it... I take the OTC meds also.
yeah I took a couple excedrin migraines about 30 minutes ago, hasn't helped yet will give it about an hour.
yeah I hate these bad ones!
if you could buy this headache it would be like a Lamborghini

Reactions: DoomiteAsh

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
I got such a bad headache this morning at work I lost partial vision in my right eye.
my head is just pounding :-(
Oh Maxi....soooo sorry about your headache....that sucks HUGS

Make sure to eat something so you don't get a stomach issue as well.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
one of the doctors process some cheese from Wisconsin, a little bit of that........ it was really good cheese too.
good news is my headache is about half gone!

Everyone needs cheese :D

I'm just guessing here but... I usually go for a sausage/egg biscuit or a grilled cheese sandwich or peanut butter and anything sandwich... I'm thinkin' it's the fatty stuff that helps. Since mine typically start in the morning waking me up early, is probably why I lean towards the breakfast stuff. Most of the time I mention getting a sausage/egg biscuit is to help with a headache/migraine that I have.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good afternoon Yimmites (and Yimmie herself!), hope we're having a good Tuesday!
Happy belated birthday Doo.
Thanks Sunray, I know I don't talk to you much, but you usually stay pretty quiet around here. Your thoughts are appreciated. :)

Sorry you're having to deal with that headache today, Max. Hope it's finally gone by the time you read this!

Moonwater, you lost the pedestal for your bobblehead! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :p Just thought I'd point that out!

Chimp lady, sorry the oxygen company screwed up so bad! I always say that if you're not gonna do something right, don't do it at all! The world would be such a better place if people would take those words to heart!

PS: Still no baby yet. :lol:

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Good afternoon Yimmites (and Yimmie herself!), hope we're having a good Tuesday!

Moonwater, you lost the pedestal for your bobblehead! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :p Just thought I'd point that out!

:lol:
yeah i edited it out to have a with or with out option

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
On my Android's RadarScope app...

I found out I could add in additional locations ( specific places or smaller towns/cities ) that aren't normally shown on the radar map. For instance... found out Moonie was much further south of Orlando than I'd envisioned ( hadn't looked on a map for it before ).

I also see that Yimmie is about to get a small t-storm move into her area in the next 10-ish minutes or so... so heads up babe... :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
And I live in south stuart so, I'm a little further south then where the pin is
1308FloridaMap.jpg

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
On my Android's RadarScope app...

I found out I could add in additional locations ( specific places or smaller towns/cities ) that aren't normally shown on the radar map. For instance... found out Moonie was much further south of Orlando than I'd envisioned ( hadn't looked on a map for it before ).

I also see that Yimmie is about to get a small t-storm move into her area in the next 10-ish minutes or so... so heads up babe... :)
Yep its getting dark and we desperately need the rain

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
And I live in south stuart so, I'm a little further south then where the pin is
1308FloridaMap.jpg

Probably close enough for horseshoes... :D

What is sort of neat about having it listed as a location... I can pull them up, click on the location name and it takes me right to that spot and selects the closest good radar site as well. So now I get the radar out of Melbourne instead of me manually selecting the one by Kissimmee ( which is what I'd select previous to knowing your approx location )

As poor as my memory has been getting sometimes... perhaps I should put the person's name next to the town name :lol:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Yep its getting dark and we desperately need the rain

Then you may not like knowing... that one is almost disappeared and the radar didn't show it rained :facepalm:

Maybe another will pop up and come your way in a bit... I'll cross my fingers for ya... :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Probably close enough for horseshoes... :D

What is sort of neat about having it listed as a location... I can pull them up, click on the location name and it takes me right to that spot and selects the closest good radar site as well. So now I get the radar out of Melbourne instead of me manually selecting the one by Kissimmee ( which is what I'd select previous to knowing your approx location )

As poor as my memory has been getting sometimes... perhaps I should put the person's name next to the town name :lol:
I have a simple weather app on My phone where it defaults the first location to you're current location, and then You can add other locations. I have Stuart Fl set as one of the secondary locations. So when i am home the 1st one is Stuart (because i am currently there) and almost every time i slide it to the second location, which is also Stuart Fl it slightly varies the temp & conditions the truth is usually some where in-between.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Well, I'm probably gonna get a subox kit with the birthday money I got this year. :D It should be a nice mod to take to work with me, and I've already got batteries for it (thanks to my Sigelei), assuming it will take button tops. Nice little powerhouse, if all the stuff I've been reading about it is true!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Well, I'm probably gonna get a Subox kit with the birthday money I got this year. :D It should be a nice mod to take to work with me, and I've already got batteries for it (thanks to my Sigelei), assuming it will take button tops. Nice little powerhouse, if all the stuff I've been reading about it is true!

I've read several good reviews by the people using them... only down side mentioned is the fixed 510 connector. I've been waiting to hear about what people think of the iPV D2 after it's finally released.

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
I've read several good reviews by the people using them... only down side mentioned is the fixed 510 connector. I've been waiting to hear about what people think of the iPV D2 after it's finally released.
I hear ya on the fixed 510 connector. I figure I'll be fine using the Subtank that comes with it though. Haven't had any problems with the Subtanks on my MVP. I like the fact that the battery is replaceable on the Subox too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread