Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'd like to see a size comparison photo next to an MVP 2 or MVP 20W
disrupter and mpv.JPG
mpv and disrupter.JPG
Here is the MVP 2.0 next to the Disrupter. The Disrupter is wider but it is just a little shorter than the MPV and just a hair thinner. Between these 2 particular setups the Disrupter is also just a little bit lighter! :)

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Hey ECF

Just to let the previous winners, we'll be sending out Micro USB cables to you guys. No need to do anything, as we have all of your info. :)

Thanks again!
Innokin rocks!
:thumbs:
All other vape companies should pay close attention.
This is how it's done.:headbang:

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Hey!
How many points have you guys collected so far? I am sharing my link as much as I can and currently I am at 4785 (thanks to all my FB friends!)
I wonder if I'm on the right way for the Grand Prize.
I got 10. :w00t:

I knew from the beginning that there is no way that I'm gonna win the grand prize.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Going back to my reply to your other post..I cannot see this happening, CASAA or any other non profit group as such cannot afford to team up with any certain brand, they really need to remain neutral. That said, paying extra for a "personalized" cell/device is attractive and reasonable but Innokin has already stated this is not going to happen.:):(
I must respectfully disagree with this train of thought. If I buy a product that has a pink breast cancer awareness ribbon, it means that the company that makes and sells that product supports breast cancer awareness, not that breast cancer awareness supports or endorses the product or company.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Its kind of crazy but I really look forward to my daily ECF contacts so when people I "know" have something happen it really does make my day. You guys are amazing and deserve to win so much more than "just juice". Congrats again

Don't forget the Cheerleaders who dont win but would really like to "see" how everyone is!
Back atcha, kiddo!!!! And when the reunion happens, all will be welcome!

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I must respectfully disagree with this train of thought. If I buy a product that has a pink breast cancer awareness ribbon, it means that the company that makes and sells that product supports breast cancer awareness, not that breast cancer awareness supports or endorses the product or company.

Yes.... but.. something like breast cancer awareness is not the same as a company like McD's etc.

So equating the two insofar as marketting goes is not a fair comparison.

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
We're gonna need some photos of that purple/silver combo ...just cause its the best combo....lol

Photo of course, but it may be awhile. Innokin Mike [thank you] is sending me that silver & purple. Guess I'm the only 1 with a PO Box, Lol.

JC

PM me the info on where ya have your contest posted and I will sign up and give you the points back :)
I only used one of my emails to sign up, so I could use a different one to sign yours.
Unless that's cheating in some way :unsure:
Thank you and thats really cool of you. But thats ok. I just thought I could get a reply from someone who runs this contest by now. I pmed ecf but its not them and I just pmed a guy from the contest. Ill see how that goes if not then I guess thats all I can do. Thanks again tho.

Reactions: FringeChief68
I

Innokin_Ash

@Innokin_Ash Do you know if and when Innokin has plans to make the Disrupter body in more colors or the same colors the InnoCell comes in?

Hey @FringeChief68, there's no plans currently to release the Disrupter in other colours. Not that I know of anyway. But we might be releasing the InnoCell in Hunter/Safety Orange in the future.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Hey @FringeChief68, there's no plans currently to release the Disrupter in other colours. Not that I know of anyway. But we might be releasing the InnoCell in Hunter/Safety Orange in the future.
I was hoping to get a Red one to match my Cool Fire IV :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread