cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Robert Cromwell & Willy Zee

Thank you! So far so good. Everyone here is nice, and helpful. :thumbs:

I've learned a lot already - but have soooo much more to learn.
We ALL do. ;) You're never gonna run out of things to learn here, because new stuff comes along all the time.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
XHS83MN.png

This is my 21 year old snot and a personality kid she is. When she was younger we lived by my mother in law and my girl would beat up all her cats daily so I was told my girl couldnt go outside until she learned to behave (yeah, right). One day she walked to the door and looked at me like "well?" and I told her no she cant go outside because she been a bad girl. My cat walked three quarters of the way thru the living room and then stopped, looked over her shoulder at me and hissed, then stomped off down the hallway. You never will forget a cat telling you "eff you" as long as ya live. lol

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I've learned a lot already - but have soooo much more to learn.

Hmm, I wonder what we have taught you. Since you've been here we've talked about where we live, music, look outs, cats ... yes and cats. :) We haven't even talked of tootle puffing. I just put in that phrase on purpose. It hadn't been used for over 10 pages and we don't want the forum police swooping on us and exiling us to some cold corner of the forum. :) Glad you like it here.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
My iPad had a meltdown yesterday and took hours to fix. So it's taken me almost an hour to catch up this morning. Lucky it was a low post count couple of days. If I missed anything just assume I was smiling at everyone and applauding the stance Uncle took and welcoming all the new Tootle Puffers

One thing I learned was that iPads are not desktops and don't have the memory capacity you think they do. Also I collect data junk. Photos, links etc, Bits of information that I read and strangely remember so why do I keep it all. Because you never know. So after my enforced tech cleanup I am starting a blank slate.

It's quite relaxing. If I tried to cleanup manually I would have kept half of it. :p

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Greetings toodle wompin mod puffers. I'm rockin an EVOD at 6 watts today, very satisfying. :lol:
Nice day here, it is pouring rain and we need it.
Perhaps today I shall end the torture and order a MicroStick, blue I think. MicroStick Blue - Mini ECIG

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Hmm, I wonder what we have taught you. Since you've been here we've talked about where we live, music, look outs, cats ... yes and cats. :) We haven't even talked of tootle puffing. I just put in that phrase on purpose. It hadn't been used for over 10 pages and we don't want the forum police swooping on us and exiling us to some cold corner of the forum. :) Glad you like it here.

Papillon is right, we do need an occassional tootle puffing mention to keep the mods happy and the thread out of the lounge!

So what yall tootle puffing on today. I was tootling a little on my Vamo and Kayfun lite earlier with some DIY Tangerine Cream.

c188a2172ec74da99e723fb2e49a91e9.png

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Papillon is right, we do need an occassional tootle puffing mention to keep the mods happy and the thread out of the lounge!

So what yall tootle puffing on today. I was tootling a little on my Vamo and Kayfun lite earlier with some DIY Tangerine Cream.

c188a2172ec74da99e723fb2e49a91e9.png

I wish I could get up the nerve to order some tangerine flavoring. I had a bad experience with some tangerine e-liquid that just tastes (even now, almost two months later) like SOAP. Tangerine-peel flavored soap, to be precise. And I LOVE real tangerines. I was so looking forward to having a tangerine vape, but now I'm worried that I just won't like tangerine. Are there huge differences? I mean, you wouldn't be making tangerine cream if it tasted like soap, right? Which tangerine flavor do you use? Maybe next time we order flavors (OMG, if there even IS a next time), I can try a little bit. Although I do love tangerines, I never did like to eat the peels, and especially not with soap. :unsure:

~Lannie

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I wish I could get up the nerve to order some tangerine flavoring. I had a bad experience with some tangerine e-liquid that just tastes (even now, almost two months later) like SOAP. Tangerine-peel flavored soap, to be precise. And I LOVE real tangerines. I was so looking forward to having a tangerine vape, but now I'm worried that I just won't like tangerine. Are there huge differences? I mean, you wouldn't be making tangerine cream if it tasted like soap, right? Which tangerine flavor do you use? Maybe next time we order flavors (OMG, if there even IS a next time), I can try a little bit. Although I do love tangerines, I never did like to eat the peels, and especially not with soap. :unsure:

~Lannie
Lannie I got some lovely tangerine from decadent vapours in the UK. The problem I found was that the taste buds got tired of it quite quickly. Echo cooler was a better long term Vape for us.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014

~Lannie

Capella's tangerine at %15, then add some cream. %4 Bav Cream or Sweet Cream works well. Vanilla also goes well with Tangerine.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
So what yall tootle puffing on today..

/QUOTE]

Let's see - started off the day with some of my Eclipse clone and then filled my Lemo II with my ADV of Tropical Custard to take with me on the baby iStick. Couldn't vape at my meeting or the shopping afterwards, but I do steal a couple of drags as I'm driving. Back home I turned the A/C full on to convince myself I wasn't really burning in hell already (that will come in a few years from now :) ) and vaped a bit of a nice butterscotch mix. After dinner we watched a couple of old episodes of Wire in the Blood which called for some in your face Venus clone..... all in my Lemo II and Goblin at 9 to 11 watts on my iSticks.

You know, I love my mech mods but I'm realizing they hurt my arthritic hands if I use them too much. The side fire buttons are so much kinder.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Greetings toodle wompin mod puffers. I'm rockin an EVOD at 6 watts today, very satisfying. :lol:
Nice day here, it is pouring rain and we need it.
Perhaps today I shall end the torture and order a MicroStick, blue I think. MicroStick Blue - Mini ECIG
I like the microstick style, I am thinking of making one.. A T3 would look good on one. I think I will make an 18650 version. I have a couple dozen 18650's from laptop battery packs that would work fine for tootle puffing wattages.
Almost new laptop packs that their donor suffered traumatic deaths like sit upon :)

Hard to find an ego style connector to build with though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread