Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My itaste vv4 has been working fine but I took it off the charger it won't turn on screen shows battery charging icon but is off the charger this is my third one that has done this. Instead of replacing yet another one does anyone know how to fix this?

Did you try Pushing the Power Button 5 Times (or whatever it takes) to turn the iTaste On/Off?

Reactions: Baditude

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
My itaste vv4 has been working fine but I took it off the charger it won't turn on screen shows battery charging icon but is off the charger this is my third one that has done this. Instead of replacing yet another one does anyone know how to fix this?

how old?

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Reactions: Baditude

Avape

Jul 28, 2015
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and ideas I took it back to the vape shop I got it at and they replaced it no charge they were not sure thought maybe since I was using an older tank that the liquid somehow was draining into the battery which idk if that's really the case bit either way that shop is legit considering that's the 2ND one they replaced no charge so all is right in my world again. Thanks again!!

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks everyone for your thoughts and ideas I took it back to the vape shop I got it at and they replaced it no charge they were not sure thought maybe since I was using an older tank that the liquid somehow was draining into the battery which idk if that's really the case bit either way that shop is legit considering that's the 2ND one they replaced no charge so all is right in my world again. Thanks again!!

Good to Hear you are Back in Business.

This is why I think it is Nice to buy some things from a Vape Shop. For the service if there are Problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread