PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I have a simple weather app on My phone where it defaults the first location to you're current location, and then You can add other locations. I have Stuart Fl set as one of the secondary locations. So when i am home the 1st one is Stuart (because i am currently there) and almost every time i slide it to the second location, which is also Stuart Fl it slightly varies the temp & conditions the truth is usually some where in-between.

If someone is often in area's that have severe weather and has an Android or iPhone... I can't recommend RadarScope enough. Of course I also just geek out with it once we're out of the worst seasons and watch what happens elsewhere in order to learn a little more about how weather behaves in different places. I've been considering getting a 10" tablet and mount for my Escape just so I don't have to squint at the 5" screen on my smartphone when driving... last May, it really saved my .... being able to track where the tornado's were when I had to be out in it ...

Here is a screenshot ( not mine btw ) of the tornado that was about 5 minutes behind me as I was heading to work to seek shelter in the basement if I needed too.... this one passed about a mile north of me just after I got to work. After it passed, I had to head north to an important meeting to discuss what my friends were going to say at another friends memorial service... had to dodge a couple more tornado's and ended up having to drive back home on flooded streets that evening...

11193433_941648242522522_6027292500012341022_n.jpg

Without the app... I'd have not known where the dangers were located since the news stations were only covering the "big" ones ( like the above one ).

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    I've read several good reviews by the people using them... only down side mentioned is the fixed 510 connector. I've been waiting to hear about what people think of the ipv D2 after it's finally released.
    I'll let you know I have a few on the way :)

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Had ta steps ways frum realitys today to clears my braims ub stoopid peoples and stoopid thangs so I wemt to da werk bemch. I mades dis wooden phone cober and gomma burn a pic in its :laugh: kept my mind busy fer a long time anyways
    phone%20cover_zpsosjzl2km.jpg

now I'll go backs and see wats you alls beem up ta :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread