Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Yep, well learn together then ;)
Vapin Art carries them in the States.

R

Yes, yes they do. And they're just a one day by mail order from me. I bought my first KFL+ from them and I bought a vape belt carrier from them as well after meeting them in person at the Tampa vape Convention. They're good people. Yes, they are!

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Hmmmm, it sounds very nice, but SR., is a bit concerned about the fussy build part, TBH. I've finally mastered KFL+ and Russian build to a nice regular routine at this point. I'll sit on the sidelines on this one for a while. But, I am very happy you're groovin' on it and yes, I do believe you mentioned the flavor!

All doable, all relatively easy. I can tell more when I've gone through more coils and more tanks.
The flavour is the reward.
And the ProVari is perfectly suited for the coils this RTA can take.

R

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Yes, yes they do. And they're just a one day by mail order from me. I bought my first KFL+ from them and I bought a vape belt carrier from them as well after meeting them in person at the Tampa Vape Convention. They're good people. Yes, they are!
Yes, they are :). I bought several things from them and they were quite helpful and fast. Just what I like in a vape store...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
So Provape doesn't sell beauty rings for the P2 anymore, huh? I destroyed mine.

I think the post was asking about a ring that would taper a P3 top down to the size of a V2/2.5, so we could use all the smaller toppers we have without them looking weird. I might have misread it though.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
You are asking ProVape to make a 510 ring that tapers to 22mm so your 22mm toppers will be flush on the sides with the new P3/Classic top which they don't at this time.

Bronze was looking for ProVape's beauty ring which they do still have in stock.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Well, it was sent out Friday morning and UPS called me on Monday morning - here you go, Sir. That was fast. Took me a few minutes to get my head around it. Clened, tried to build. Failed. Read about it. Read some more. Asked Q, asked the other nice gentlemen in the GEM thread - they sorted me out. It's no Kayfun, it needs some getting used to it and one must follow some rules how to build and wick it, but its no biggie. This thing, it's unique, as Q puts it (he suggests it to be the RTA of 2015). It looks great (but beauty, of course, is in the eye of the beholder). Its light - 1.83oz/52gr empty. It's short and small (it's a 21mm tank), but holds 4-5 ml of juice, depending wether you use the pyrex or the SS tube. It's no cloudtank - the chamber is tiny, the wire you can use is max 26awg on max 2.5mm screwdriver, but a standard 28awg microcoil will be just fine here. It has a really nice AFC and can do restricted lung hits (2.5mm hole). And then there's the flavour. The flavour is outstanding. Oh man... There are no words.

R

P.S. Did I mention the flavour?

Sounds good! Watched Q's video review of it and it has definitely piqued my interest. I'll have to start dropping hints and maybe I'll get one for Christmas...if I can wait that long.

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Country Boy Kabuki inbound!!!
Country Boy Kabuki... Arrived.

It is simply an adapter kit used with a Z2 Carto Atty Tank. (Zen was onto this Kabuki thing for awhile)

Juice capacity is 2ml or 3ml, depending on glass used. (Mini or Carto Glass)

Flavor is good, no adjustable airflow, and only comes with a Z2 Thread. (Z2 Carto Atty Threads)

I think, IMHO, that the Kabuki is a better final product for using the Naughty Coils.

Good Job Zen!!!

Jim

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have two or three if you need

Thanks guys. I think I'd be asking for trouble with that ProVape ring (Provape even indicates this in their product description). I just had to jury rig one KFL to lower the center post. If I add that ring I know I'll have to do it again (one reason why I destroyed my last ring). KFLs do not have adjustable center pins. Have to remove the pin and shim it. That bevel on the P2 was always my biggest complaint of the Provari. The rings were nice to smooth it out but they'd lift the atty off the connector. And this was in the days with fixed center pins. I know the 22mm attys weren't popular then but this was just one more reason for Provape to update from the P2 design. It really had seen their day.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Good Morning. At work, vaping happily on my P3 and Russian 91% with Fire and Ice. Have a great day everyone!

Good morning. Has the rain stopped or are you still commuting by boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread