ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Seriously ?

You guys ate all the cake already ??

:cry:
OPPS . . .
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif

YEP - Looks Like The Cake Is All Gone . . .
1sm201cake2.gif

"Our" BAD . . .
sorry-and-blushed.gif

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
now i know why alot of people picked silver instead of gold. Im going to be challenged when it comes to pimpin it out...with gold and aqua lol. That pink and silver does look pretty spiffy!
Au contraire, my friend! I think pimpin' out the gold and aqua is going to be fun and beautiful! Can't wait to see it. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That looks pretty sharp. Did the band on the tank come with the tank, or did you get it elsewhere?
I got it at my local vape shop. :) I got a blue and white one from Mitten Vapors when I ordered from them but my dog ate that one.

Vandal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
I got it at my local vape shop. :) I got a blue and white one from Mitten Vapors when I ordered from them but my dog ate that one.
I found some at VaporDNA. Seems like they might be helpful in the event you knock your mod over, to offer some cushion for the tank. I might get some next time I order something.

Ken1979

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2015
Telford , TN 37690
I found some at VaporDNA. Seems like they might be helpful in the event you knock your mod over, to offer some cushion for the tank. I might get some next time I order something.
The vapeband has saved my tank a few times already

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Back atcha, kiddo!!!! And when the reunion happens, all will be welcome!
:headbang:red you just made my night! lol I haven't been called kiddo since my mom passed away...usually Im the one saying 'kiddo and I just literally choked on my tea laughing! Almost makes me want to thank Innokin for the contest just for the giggles on this thread!!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Hey everyone! A late congratulations to you all! My apologies for not congratulating sooner, had a big birthday bash yesterday!

Love all of the activity and conversation going on in this thread! This community is really something else :thumbs: You guys are awesome!

Another congratulations to all of the winners!!!!!
good reason!! Happy birthday albeit late wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread