Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Rob is in the realm of champions, where the eagles fly, In a land where gods walk among men. Which is apparently maine;)
That is so well said I can't really add anything to it except i hope your not flyin on Obama care brother Rob :). I hope that things are back to normal and better than ever for you when this passes :)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
I am going in Wednesday thanks for asking :)

Good luck again Rob. You'll be fine. I hope my hospital story helps.

On Saturday (7-18-15), I woke up that evening. Got something to eat while on my way to work (night shift 9pm - 9am). Started having really bad abdominal pain around Midnight. It felt like a huge rock was stuck where the esophagus meets the small intestines. The pain got worse and I eventually had to leave around 5:30am to go the ER. After administering Morhphine for pain, and doing several X-Ray's, the Doctor told me I had an inflamed Gallbladder with a lot of Gallstones, and that my Gallbladder had to be taken out. I thought he would be doing an emergency operation, but didn't. Instead, he admitted me in the hospital to run Antibiotics through me overnight.

Staying overnight in the hospital wasn't a good experience. I'm not a good patient. As I began to feel better (great pain medication), I just wanted to vape my Reo Grand. Nurses telling me I could not go outside to "smoke" on Hospital property just didn't settle too good with me. I told them I had "rights", and to just turn their heads because I was going outside - whether they liked it or not!! So, they obliged and let me go outside after figuring out I wasn't going to be easy to deal with. :-x I went to my truck and vaped my Reo Grand!! :thumb: I just remember thinking how beautiful Copper Vein is, and how awesome the flavor and taste was. ACB from Nicoticket tasted really good!! :) After 10 min, I went back to the room. **I would do this 2 more times until going to sleep around 1:30am.**

At 6am, they came in to wake me, and for Vital Signs. At 7:45am, they wheeled me into the Operating Room to remove my GallBladder. The Anesthesiologist said... "I'll be putting this small mask over your mouth and nose for you to breath in. In about 15 seconds, you'll feel sleepy, and be out like a light". I thought to my self, ..."Yeah, right! You know something? This stuff has no smell at all. I'm going to last a lot longer than -------------". Don't remember anything after that. I was gone in about 7 seconds - if that. Woke up in Recovery, and after 10 min... taken back to my Room.

I was released to go home (after verifying someone was there to drive me off the property) around 12:30pm. While coming home, I vaped my Reo Grand all the way!! ACB was really tasty in that RM2! The vibration of the car ride, and 90 degree heat coming in the house caused me to throw up though; but however, felt better once I got inside and sat down -- and grabbed my Reo.

While recovering last week, my Reo was there the whole time - like a security blanket. Nothing beats a Reo Grand and RM2 for flavor and taste. After having my Reo a year now, I would not have anything else. There's no need to even look. That 's an inexplicable, soothing, calm feeling I might add. And you only get that feeling when you're using a Reo Grand. So, Thank you Robert for making the BEST DAMN device on the Planet! :)

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Sorry for the confusion. My Reo was never left in the truck alone. That would be like leaving your pet in a vehicle. I had it with me the whole time in the room, and would take it with me outside. I'd also go the bathroom at times to sneak a vape, but just wanted to go outside to get out of the room. Was restless and going crazy in that room all day and night. :mad:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Good luck again Rob. You'll be fine. I hope my hospital story helps.

On Saturday (7-18-15), I woke up that evening. Got something to eat while on my way to work (night shift 9pm - 9am). Started having really bad abdominal pain around Midnight. It felt like a huge rock was stuck where the esophagus meets the small intestines. The pain got worse and I eventually had to leave around 5:30am to go the ER. After administering Morhphine for pain, and doing several X-Ray's, the Doctor told me I had an inflamed Gallbladder with a lot of Gallstones, and that my Gallbladder had to be taken out. I thought he would be doing an emergency operation, but didn't. Instead, he admitted me in the hospital to run Antibiotics through me overnight.

Staying overnight in the hospital wasn't a good experience. I'm not a good patient. As I began to feel better (great pain medication), I just wanted to vape my Reo Grand. Nurses telling me I could not go outside to "smoke" on Hospital property just didn't settle too good with me. I told them I had "rights", and to just turn their heads because I was going outside - whether they liked it or not!! So, they obliged and let me go outside after figuring out I wasn't going to be easy to deal with. :-x I went to my truck and vaped my Reo Grand!! :thumb: I just remember thinking how beautiful Copper Vein is, and how awesome the flavor and taste was. ACB from Nicoticket tasted really good!! :) After 10 min, I went back to the room. **I would do this 2 more times until going to sleep around 1:30am.**

At 6am, they came in to wake me, and for Vital Signs. At 7:45am, they wheeled me into the Operating Room to remove my GallBladder. The Anesthesiologist said... "I'll be putting this small mask over your mouth and nose for you to breath in. In about 15 seconds, you'll feel sleepy, and be out like a light". I thought to my self, ..."Yeah, right! You know something? This stuff has no smell at all. I'm going to last a lot longer than -------------". Don't remember anything after that. I was gone in about 7 seconds - if that. Woke up in Recovery, and after 10 min... taken back to my Room.

I was released to go home (after verifying someone was there to drive me off the property) around 12:30pm. While coming home, I vaped my Reo Grand all the way!! ACB was really tasty in that RM2! The vibration of the car ride, and 90 degree heat coming in the house caused me to throw up though; but however, felt better once I got inside and sat down -- and grabbed my Reo.

While recovering last week, my Reo was there the whole time - like a security blanket. Nothing beats a Reo Grand and RM2 for flavor and taste. After having my Reo a year now, I would not have anything else. There's no need to even look. That 's an inexplicable, soothing, calm feeling I might add. And you only get that feeling when you're using a Reo Grand. So, Thank you Robert for making the BEST DAMN Device on the Planet! :)

Here here!! Awesome story and I'd be the same way no doubt about it!

Been saying the same thing.. once you get a reo you finally get your life back with all that new found free time your not spending looking online for that next new mod.

Rocceral

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Maine
Here here!! Awesome story and I'd be the same way no doubt about it!

Been saying the same thing.. once you get a reo you finally get your life back with all that new found free time your not spending looking online for that next new mod.
Since I got my 1st Reo back in 2011 I havent even researched another mod. Except other Reos, leading to my other 3 haha. I look at the home page of ECF and see all these temp controls and variable this and that with chips. Why? Reos are the only mods in my hand

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
The last time I was in the hospital 3 years ago this time of year . I spent 9 or ten days in the hospital in Boston . They let me vape the doctors were extremely intrigued with my mod and had lots of ?s . When they asked I did tell them there was no nicotine in my e juice of course there was . I would be willing to bet they don't allow it anymore . I don't have to vape though I can go for along time and it doesn't bother me . Smoking was a whole other story if I didn't have it I would get cranky

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
The last time I was in the hospital 3 years ago this time of year . I spent 9 or ten days in the hospital in Boston . They let me vape the doctors were extremely intrigued with my mod and had lots of ?s . When they asked I did tell them there was no nicotine in my e juice of course there was . I would be willing to bet they don't allow it anymore . I don't have to vape though I can go for along time and it doesn't bother me . Smoking was a whole other story if I didn't have it I would get cranky

Oh just hand them a Woodvil and they would be so busy checking that sexy thing out you can just vape away! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread