VLS/THC Thunderstorm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
I ordered this tank from vapordna yesterday along with the 5 pack of coils. Can't wait to receive it, the Rba deck looks fantastic. Was wondering if anyone had any hands on experience with it yet? I think this one will be a hit, especially since VLS has a hand in it, I absolutely love my Vector! Surprised that there hasn't been much talk about it yet but it sort of came out of nowhere, definitely not the typical pre launch hype that the vaping industry has come accustomed to. Would love to hear your thoughts!

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
image.jpg

Reactions: Jonner

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
I ordered this tank from vapordna yesterday along with the 5 pack of coils. Can't wait to receive it, the Rba deck looks fantastic. Was wondering if anyone had any hands on experience with it yet? I think this one will be a hit, especially since VLS has a hand in it, I absolutely love my Vector! Surprised that there hasn't been much talk about it yet but it sort of came out of nowhere, definitely not the typical pre launch hype that the vaping industry has come accustomed to. Would love to hear your thoughts!
I almost pre ordered this myself but I ordered the SMOK TFV4, if I had been into rebuilding more I would of ordered one for sure, these tanks that have no hype and just suddenly pop up are usually the best ones, as Jonner said, keep us posted, it looks super cool..

• 0.55 ohm Kanthal Coil Optimized for 20 to 50W, Super sub ohm, but only 20 to 50w, no denying this is one to watch..

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
Yeah I'm excited to test it out. I actually emailed vapordna about the coils, asking if it was compatable with any of the other tank's coils. They responded and said it wasn't, however judging by the pics they seem very similar to Atlantis coils. Maybe different threading or size, who knows? I would have thought that they would come out with something capable of more than 50 watts too but I'm still really liking the rba deck on this one from the pictures.

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
Looks nice. What's the airflow and vapor production like? I noticed it's not open all the way in the pic.
It's very airy for a tank. Not as open as a mutation x by any means but I had been using a goblin as my go to tank before this and there is no comparison. While I enjoy it wide open, I've found that closing it off slightly is the perfect combination for dense clouds and great flavor. It is still a 510 drip tip so I imagine there are tanks with more airflow due to this restriction. More than enough for me though.

Reactions: Cacique
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread