Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
It's supposed to be a Cajun version of an all purpose seasoning. Kinda like Lowry's Seasoned salt. It's just a perfect combination of seasonings that are great on or in anything. Eggs, salads, chicken, seafood, soups. Or as part of any meat rubs. It's good stuffs!

We'll have to put that on the grocery list!!

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Well, it happened again. My son, who is visiting from Houston, saw my pens and went crazy over them. To keep peace in the family, I gave I gave him both of them. One for him and one for his wife. Now, I am back to using the one I made years ago that is what I call my mistake. I had reversed the center guide so the pen is wrong in the center. It still writes well and feels good in my hand. I'll make it out to the shop and make a couple more for me later.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Well, it happened again. My son, who is visiting from Houston, saw my pens and went crazy over them. To keep peace in the family, I gave I gave him both of them. One for him and one for his wife. Now, I am back to using the one I made years ago that is what I call my mistake. I had reversed the center guide so the pen is wrong in the center. It still writes well and feels good in my hand. I'll make it out to the shop and make a couple more for me later.

the mechanic in the family also drives the worst running car....

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Waiting for the dust to clear first...

Great discussion last night, Snack Man .. :) .. I meant to somehow rhyme that with Pac Man .. :eek:

There Once Was a Guy Name of Phil
Personality Wise, He's Quite Chill
He's Bringing The Snacks
Fillin' Up Gunny Sacks
So, Take Time to Wish Him Good Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread