Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
These Catfish are my favorite. They fight like a wildcat.

YahtYAU.jpg

And that Mr. Stud, is funny as hell :lol:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Bo, Loft I pray you both get better and you are in my prayers.

Bo Ibuprofen is some nasty stuff. I used to take them 6 at a time until I read how bad it is. I wouldn't be surprised if they took them off the market. Ibuprofen: MedlinePlus Drug Information

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Bo, Loft I pray you both get better and you are in my prayers.

Bo Ibuprofen is some nasty stuff. I used to take them 6 at a time until I read how bad it is. I wouldn't be surprised if they took them off the market. Ibuprofen: MedlinePlus Drug Information
No chance. Comparatively speaking, it's innocuous.

Check out Tylenol. Toxicity rate is only about 4 times the recommended dosage. THAT stuff should have NEVER been approved for use.

It's amazing what the right amount of lobbying dollars can do for a product.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Evening :)

Thank you J5! It's a nice mod, and I don't need more than the 50w it will give! I do love my Subtank minis, but I'm not really cloud chasing. I have a .6ohm coil in one, and a stock occ 1.2ohm head in the other. Both running at around 16 to 18w. I have 3 istick 50s, and now this Disrupter that I won :)

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Evening :)

Thank you J5! It's a nice mod, and I don't need more than the 50w it will give! I do love my Subtank minis, but I'm not really cloud chasing. I have a .6ohm coil in one, and a stock occ 1.2ohm head in the other. Both running at around 16 to 18w. I have 3 iStick 50s, and now this Disrupter that I won :)
Hiya Bov! I used to feel the same way but wanted to try it and with the right juice it's a very tasty vape for me. I still have ikv ry4 loaded in a custom kayfun tank as my all day vape @ 12 watts though lol. It's fun but not something I'd do all the time. Mainly in the privacy of my own home because I don't want people staring at me any more than normal when I am out and about lol

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'll never use all the watts in mine either. Some how the other day I took a hit and it was up around 33 and I thought I was going to ignite. I vape all over the place. As low as 5 and as high as 19.

Loft my all day is his tobacco. I burn through that stuff like crazy.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
I'll never use all the watts in mine either. Some how the other day I took a hit and it was up around 33 and I thought I was going to ignite. I vape all over the place. As low as 5 and as high as 19.
I'm usually around 15w for ry4, and 65w for this muffin man juice that I'm using in the video. Really just depends on my mood.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
I'm going to start doing that with my hamburgers. It IS a nice, personal touch, now that I think about it.

Brilliant.... I'm never going to look at food the same again.

Sammy steak... Betty burger... Hot dog

Need to rethink the last one :facepalm:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
No chance. Comparatively speaking, it's innocuous.

Check out Tylenol. Toxicity rate is only about 4 times the recommended dosage. THAT stuff should have NEVER been approved for use.

It's amazing what the right amount of lobbying dollars can do for a product.

It's amazing what the right amount of lobbying dollars can do. Period. ;)

Brilliant.... I'm never going to look at food the same again.

Sammy steak... Betty burger... Hot dog

Need to rethink the last one :facepalm:

Oh get it right! DaveDonuts. BettyBurger. WharfWheaties. J5Fries. BoviBagels. FranCake. loftLunchmeat. IsaacIceCream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread