PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I here ya there:(
it's the combo of their stoopidity and his being anxious and upset and outta breathe for nothing. His mood will not be fun and that in turn I have to take it all in and redirect him to a better place while I try not to loose my temper. ( which is becoming short lived these days :facepalm: ) I can only handle so much crap before I have to release it :laugh:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
My wife really liked the phone cover, Aggie. So do I :)

~~~~~~~~~
Thamks Matts© :D. I made the wooden box so the phone slips out the top when I wanna take it outta dere. Den wrapped a piece of leather to hold it in while I use its. if dat makes any semse to ya :laugh: It gives me a fairly decent size area for a pic there. Den I gomma poly its

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
welps, time fer da swishin ub da mayo nows as I gotta wakes up earlys in da morming
fun-food-furniture-1_zps887458d2.jpg

so habes a good one eberybodys ♥

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Sorry for the delay... got caught up watchin' a storm chaser out Tucson way...

RD I'm between Sullivan and Cuba :)

Good thing I asked, I was thinking you were closer to Eureka... just added both to the radar app...

And I'm southern CT, New Haven...

That's what it was that you'd said... couldn't remember... added...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Gonna try and get some sleep now.
Them big old head aches take allot out of you!
Redsok, I hope you don't get them allot or any for that matter!
Sweet dreams everyone!

I can attest to them takin' it out of you... unfortunately I can all too often but it is what it is.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
much love and big (((hugs))) to u my friend!!!
im here iffin u ever want to vent!:wub:

it's the combo of their stoopidity and his being anxious and upset and outta breathe for nothing. His mood will not be fun and that in turn I have to take it all in and redirect him to a better place while I try not to loose my temper. ( which is becoming short lived these days :facepalm: ) I can only handle so much crap before I have to release it :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread