Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
But what kind of build are you running and what rda? Some people have reported this problem with the mutation
my builds vary from .14 to .3 twisted... claptons... parallels... gauges varying from 22 up to 30 depending on the build and some builds with SS316 on the mutation v2. I have even ran the ipv4 down to .1 with no issues on the 25rs.

Tilefloor

Apr 14, 2015
Private
my builds vary from .14 to .3 twisted... claptons... parallels... gauges varying from 22 up to 30 depending on the build and some builds with SS316 on the mutation v2. I have even ran the ipv4 down to .1 with no issues on the 25rs.
Thanks! Mines a quad build someone told be that a quad build at .2 ohms would run at 18 amps! Could that be the problem?

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
And have you never had the check bat symbol once?
i got it one time but it was on a set of vtc5s and the indicator was probably around 25% left. Dont think it had the power to fire it as high as i wanted. The 25rs can handle 18 amps with no problems. Where did you get your batteries from? Quads will drain your batteries pretty quick especially depending on the gauge you use.

Tilefloor

Apr 14, 2015
Private
i got it one time but it was on a set of vtc5s and the indicator was probably around 25% left. Dont think it had the power to fire it as high as i wanted. The 25rs can handle 18 amps with no problems. Where did you get your batteries from? Quads will drain your batteries pretty quick especially depending on the gauge you use.
I got mine from a local vape shop they are definitely legit and my theory is that once the battery gets to 50% no way in hell is it going to be able to draw 18 amps but if I had a lesser build it would no problem

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
I got mine from a local vape shop they are definitely legit and my theory is that once the battery gets to 50% no way in hell is it going to be able to draw 18 amps but if I had a lesser build it would no problem
It is probably less of the amperage draw and more that there is not enough available voltage to fire at the wattage you want. If you get the check batt message again, as an experiment cut the watts in half then hit the fire button and watch the screen and see if it fires.

Reactions: Mooch

Tilefloor

Apr 14, 2015
Private
It is probably less of the amperage draw and more that there is not enough available voltage to fire at the wattage you want. If you get the check batt message again, as an experiment cut the watts in half then hit the fire button and watch the screen and see if it fires.
It does! It wouldn't fire at 70w at 65% but it would fire at 65 watts

Tilefloor

Apr 14, 2015
Private
And also thanks very much for the help I'm a new member here and everyone here has been nothing but helpful

Reactions: Wraith504
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread