Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Wow, 30-40 time would definitely be life-changing. I think I saw it once or twice in college, very much under the influence of probably a few different things. Memory is a bit unclear, but it's better that way. You reminded me that I better see it again, and I think my neighbor has a copy!

Just watched twin peaks (again) and it just gets better every time. My favs are Wild at Heart and Mullholland Drive. For some reason, and I have TRIED, but I just can't get into Blue Velvet (I know... :shock:)

Have you seen this?

Thanks for the vid link - cool piece.

Evvvvvvverybody was under the influence of a few different things in the theatre. I was stone cold gobsmacked sober, so I was more affected.

I agree with you about Wild and Mullholland, and Twin Peaks is a masterpiece of Lynch's tilted vision (dude in here has an avi depicting Dick in the diner which I love), but for the love of everything that is twisted, how can you not dig Blue Velvet????

You should watch it again. Do it for van Gogh ;)

DoubleDZA

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
11796349_10154264594247699_6087921241367608741_n.jpg

*way to many filters hahaha

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Picked up a couple of six packs of MS on the way home from a wee hours errand a little while ago... it's not looking like they'll last until daybreak though. Have DIY Key Lime straight up in the LP Grand that goes well with cerveza's IMO.

rad3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread