Huge Giveaway! Innokin launch their DISRUPTER Device on ECF - 400 To Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Wth....all of a sudden he's opposed to round robin settings? He used to praise mods for that :p
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Lol, none of the boxes Innokin sent him was stuffed with $100 bills so he doesn't like it. Had to make up something and years of drug abuse damaged his memory. That's my guess anyways...

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
A lot of his "negatives" were subjective. Ramp up...... Many mods have a setting to mimic a softer ramp up.....unfinished look on top.....i like it with the screws, gives it an industrial look.....cant pull the battery with some tanks...k, big whoop, if the connection was reversed to the top, battery would have much higher chance of falling off.....can't put atty cap on while holding mod in the air with battery unsupported......really? Same answer, and who does that any way? The button is confusing, reversing up and down, kinda strange..... The menu system, seems fine to me. And it was basically pretty accurate.... Had many mods more off then 1 watt

Get this innokincell tech on a tc mod, like yesterday :p

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
Let's not start bashing anyone or anything in here please. Not the place.

Thanks! :)
Not bashing, just discrediting a reviewer that bashed a product. Not only that, but he bashed a product that is being given away in this very thread. Seems like the perfect place to discredit him. Plus, that very product, of which 400 are being given away with the ECF logo on them, is getting good reviews by people posting in this thread. People we see and talk to on a daily basis. Their word means more to me than pbusardo's. That looks very poorly on him. Figure in the friends that he has on another website that has a thread bashing this site, this giveaway and Innokin, and, well, he needs to be discredited. I'm just sticking up for a very generous company that is really taking care of vapers on this website, not one of the others they could have chosen. If that's out of line, then it's fine by me if you delete my posts about pbusardo. No offense meant towards anyone except the biased reviewer.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
A lot of his "negatives" were subjective. Ramp up...... Many mods have a setting to mimic a softer ramp up.....unfinished look on top.....i like it with the screws, gives it an industrial look.....cant pull the battery with some tanks...k, big whoop, if the connection was reversed to the top, battery would have much higher chance of falling off.....can't put atty cap on while holding mod in the air with battery unsupported......really? Same answer, and who does that any way? The button is confusing, reversing up and down, kinda strange..... The menu system, seems fine to me. And it was basically pretty accurate.... Had many mods more off then 1 watt

Actually, I think the flipping of the up and down buttons in a way makes sense. Look at it this way........if you notice on most mods, the up and down buttons lies BELOW the LCD screen. On the Disrupter, they are ABOVE the screen. So if you took the entire section of the up and down buttons and the LCD screen and flipped it 180 degrees so that the buttons were below the screen just like other mods, the upper button would change the settings up and the lower button would change the settings down.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Let's not start bashing anyone or anything in here please. Not the place.

Thanks! :)
I wasn't bashing him, I like how in depth he goes, scoping the mods etc..... Just pointing out the subjective nature of that review (which he admits to at the beginning of each video), and my take on the same "issues"

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

I have video reviews.
Waste of bandwith.

Common sense solves all these issues.
Want less ramp up? Use thinner gauge wire.

Fit and finish is subjective. I like the industrial look. Phil must have never seen a VTR.

Use 22mm tanks if you want to pull the battery without unscrewing the atty. 23mm tanks look wierd on alot of mods.

And hold the mod when pulling a top cap, not the battery.

I thought his guy was supposed to be an expert?

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Not bashing, just discrediting a reviewer that bashed a product. Not only that, but he bashed a product that is being given away in this very thread. Seems like the perfect place to discredit him. Plus, that very product, of which 400 are being given away with the ECF logo on them, is getting good reviews by people posting in this thread. People we see and talk to on a daily basis. Their word means more to me than pbusardo's. That looks very poorly on him. Figure in the friends that he has on another website that has a thread bashing this site, this giveaway and Innokin, and, well, he needs to be discredited. I'm just sticking up for a very generous company that is really taking care of vapers on this website, not one of the others they could have chosen. If that's out of line, then it's fine by me if you delete my posts about pbusardo. No offense meant towards anyone except the biased reviewer.

I didn't think his review was biased or "bashing" Innokin at all. A review is only an opinion given by the person reviewing the product. What's a negative to someone may be a positive to you and vice versa. What you love about something, someone else may hate. I don't watch many of his reviews because they are looong and boring, but he does a pretty good job at testing the devices and giving you information you don't get in other reviews.

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
eh...he does thumbs up and thumbs down in every vid. In the end he said he liked it. I always watch his reviews because i have the time annnd i think he thorough. For example torture testing he can tell you at what temperature the battery shuts down or when a mod will act unsafe. I dont pay any attention to his pickyness about pauses because i am used to pausing before i puff anyway. Im delayed even if my device isnt. He sorta has to nick pick..its his thing. One of the reasons i bought the cf4 was because of round robin..he didnt like it.. i love it. But it provided me with the info to be able to make an informed decision. I dont mind the weird blink either...but that means i did know how to work my device because of watching his vids. It was tricky to switch between vv and vw for a min, i needed help. So i guess it depends on why you are watching a review as to what you take away from it. Im usually looking for safety, how well did it preform, and how to work it.

SomeTexan

Moved On
Jun 1, 2015
I didn't think his review was biased or "bashing" Innokin at all. A review is only an opinion given by the person reviewing the product. What's a negative to someone may be a positive to you and vice versa. What you love about something, someone else may hate. I don't watch many of his reviews because they are looong and boring, but he does a pretty good job at testing the devices and giving you information you don't get in other reviews.

I'm not disagreeing with you, just a differing opinion. Like they always say, opinions are like, well you get it. And to quote an Austin Powers character who's name would probably get censored here, Everyone like their own brand... Lol

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Good morning :)
animal12_zpsf0d1pbbe.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning. I thought some of the stuff was a little nit picky in the review and some not. I'm still excited to get mine. I really only watch review to see how to operate a unit anyway. The scope readings and such were interesting so that I know what to expect but in the end I'll make my own decision whether I think it's a good unit or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread