Anybody Using A Kabuki?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
The Dolphins one is absolutely extraordinary, with black o-rings.
But I am admittedly biased. And somewhat foolish, possibly (1973 was a very long time ago). :blush:

I feel special, too!!!!! Yes, we are the original owners of the Phini Kabuke tanks (as far as I know)!

Thank you, NotSo, and can't wait to see what they create for you! :)

I do have an old carto tank that has three dophins on it in white and plain glass. I am hoping I can do something similar on the Kabuki although I am not too hopeful since the tank is small. I am anxious to see the new designs. Depending on when the website gets updated, I may or may not be able to place an order as I will be leaving Aug. 6 for an exended vacation. This may need to wait until I return.:(

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I do have an old carto tank that has three dophins on it in white and plain glass. I am hoping I can do something similar on the Kabuki although I am not too hopeful since the tank is small. I am anxious to see the new designs. Depending on when the website gets updated, I may or may not be able to place an order as I will be leaving Aug. 6 for an exended vacation. This may need to wait until I return.:(

Hmmmm..... is there some way we can help, NSM? If you would like, PM, and we can discuss!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sad to report my 510 version is on its way back to the mothership. Coil kept getting stuck in upper hardware even after adjusting the 510 pin. Then today I couldn't even reassemble it. Guessing the threads are off but we'll see what they say.

I'm waiting to hear back from Mothership for the very same reason.

But on a positive note, 3 of the 4 we purchased are absolutely perfect.

:cry:

turnipshoe

Jul 6, 2015
India
10 days into vaping I'm already thinking of ways to make it rain on this new "hobby". Got myself the p3 starter kit which came with the 510 aspire nautilus. Already bought 2 - 18500s, 2-18650s, every single flavour from halo and provape (still experimenting), 10 - replacement coils, a stand for all the bottles, and replacement glass/steel tank.

Still haven't ...... off the missus to the boiling point so I'm thinking of getting a second tank, which of course you all would understand is a necessity. Really tilting towards the P3 threaded kabuki. Reading this blog I'm a bit confused. the p3 nautilus isn't in stock for the longest while now.

Suggestions on the tank welcome.

Thanks & Cheers.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
10 days into vaping I'm already thinking of ways to make it rain on this new "hobby". Got myself the p3 starter kit which came with the 510 aspire nautilus. Already bought 2 - 18500s, 2-18650s, every single flavour from halo and provape (still experimenting), 10 - replacement coils, a stand for all the bottles, and replacement glass/steel tank.

Still haven't ...... off the missus to the boiling point so I'm thinking of getting a second tank, which of course you all would understand is a necessity. Really tilting towards the P3 threaded kabuki. Reading this blog I'm a bit confused. the p3 nautilus isn't in stock for the longest while now.

Thanks & Cheers.

Congrats and welcome to our world, Shoe.

You might wish to give consideration to a 510 threaded tank, in case you end up with other (non P3) devices. 510 will work fine with the P3, yet give you the flexibility to use with other devices too.

Other than that, you're off to a flying start. Good luck and ask all the questions you need to. Good folks here on ECF, when we're not goofing around.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Thanks & Cheers.

Just curious, turnip, why are you tilting towards the P3 threaded Kabuke? I'd have to say that DPLongo has a great suggestion in you getting the 510 threaded tank. It will give you an option to use it on other devices.

Besides, AstroTurf said stick with the 510s. I would always heed his advice.

maybe

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
suggestions like @jwbnyc is why i was more in the mood for p3 connection @dplogo22 and @Katdarling. And I really don't intend to buy another APV for the time being atleast :)

Is kabuki actually that much better than the aspire nautilus as the price?

The vape is a fair amount better, yes.

From a VERY personal perspective, I need both, as the Kabuki is much too small to fit my EDV/ADV needs. It's an at-home vape for me, and a nice step up from my out-and-abouts (regular Naughty, 5ml SS tanks).

But again, yes, it's a noticeably better vape.

Carbon59

May 17, 2015
I would call House of Hybrids and use the warranty, after all you paid good money for it;) They will treat you right.

Came home from work today to a pleasant surprise in the mailbox.
My kabuki was returned to me from HoH in perfect condition. I'm so happy that I'm going to order me a Ti 2.5 while on sale.
8cf43caa39d2fcdf37b1ef899582a166.jpg

Multiple inhale exhale using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Came home from work today to a pleasant surprise in the mailbox.
My kabuki was returned to me from HoH in perfect condition. I'm so happy that I'm going to order me a Ti 2.5 while on sale.
8cf43caa39d2fcdf37b1ef899582a166.jpg

GREAT news, Carbon. Now, if I may...

I've been waiting for three days to hear back from my vendor about a problem I had with mine. Am I going about it all wrong? It appears you went straight to HOH instead of via MBV. Am I reading that correctly?

Reactions: AstroTurf

Carbon59

May 17, 2015
Yes you are reading correctly. DPLongo22 after a short conversation with MBV and all the hoops that wanted me to jump through I thought to myself F that and called HoH. They where very apologetic and told me to send it directly to there NY. Location and they would send out a new one the same day and that's just what they did. I dropped the tank off at my post office on Saturday morning HoH had it on Monday morning. And now I have a perfect Kabuki on Wednesday.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yes you are reading correctly. DPLongo22 after a short conversation with MBV and all the hoops that wanted me to jump through I thought to myself F that and called HoH. They where very apologetic and told me to send it directly to there NY. Location and they would send out a new one the same day and that's just what they did. I dropped the tank off at my post office on Saturday morning HoH had it on Monday morning. And now I have a perfect Kabuki on Wednesday.

Thank you! I will call them tomorrow (between the hours of 1pm and 6:30pm, of course).

And I'll be removing E-stix from my bookmarks. I hadn't spend much of my previous $25,274 with them, but only because I hadn't known of them. Now that I had found them, that probably would have changed. Quickly too (I buy stuff).

Oh well. Not today. Not tomorrow either.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you! I will call them tomorrow (between the hours of 1pm and 6:30pm, of course).

And I'll be removing E-stix from my bookmarks. I hadn't spend much of my previous $25,274 with them, but only because I hadn't known of them. Now that I had found them, that probably would have changed. Quickly too (I buy stuff).

Oh well. Not today. Not tomorrow either.

Kwite dismaying. I'm very disappointed in ENS for this behaviour, or lack thereof. This definitely will not encourage ME to shop there, either.

I'm very sorry you had a problem as well, Carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread