IPV D2 announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smac61

Mar 23, 2010
Detroit
I have one hope for this box, and thats that it be a better kbox mini. I absolutely love my kbox mini for my shirt pocket mod with one exception. The fixed 510 pin. If the D2 does everything the kbox does in the same form factor and has a spring loaded pin, I'll be ll over it... (TC performance is of little concern to me, a "bonus" I'll rarely use)

Reactions: gerrymi

jstrong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
2016-Cadillac-Escalade-EXT-front.jpg

The Escalade EXT came out around 2001 or 2002 I believe

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
View attachment 476122
The Escalade EXT came out around 2001 or 2002 I believe
That would be a terrible work truck. Look at that pathetic bed. We have a lot of .... to carry. We carried a treadmill in our bed yesterday and had to strap it down with the gate down lol. So no that is not a work truck. Guess the point is here I don't need a luxury vape. Just a work horse that gets the job done and at a reasonably price

Reactions: jstrong

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
That would be a terrible work truck. Look at that pathetic bed. We have a lot of .... to carry. We carried a treadmill in our bed yesterday and had to strap it down with the gate down lol. So no that is not a work truck. Guess the point is here I don't need a luxury vape. Just a work horse that gets the job done and at a reasonably price

Treadmill is easy haul for the Escalade. Removable rear panel and fold down rear seats.:D
There is more to it than the casual observer would notice.

Last edited:

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Treadmill is easy haul for the Escalade. Removable rear panel and fold down rear seats.:D
There is more to it than the casual observer would notice.
Still all the same we can't put certain things in our cab. We haul around a lot of herbicides and we don't want chemical where people are gonna be sitting.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
It's telling me the web site is down again. Can we even trust 101? I don't believe I have ever ordered from them before.

Im in UK - ordered from Bold Vape...started off at 21st, then 27th, not 31st and soon...who knows?!?!? P4U really need to get their act together. Serial offenders...

Reactions: 52anddone

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It's telling me the web site is down again. Can we even trust 101? I don't believe I have ever ordered from them before.

101vape is definitely a reliable vendor, and at least they're providing updates unlike the IPV4 fiasco at VapeNW. Gonna hold out for my first single-battery TC mod, what's another week?

-Treeburner

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I cancelled my 2 preorders. I need the USB charging port in a such portable device.

This doesn't make sense to me, why wouldn't you just keep a spare battery on hand…being portable as you say how would you stop whatever you're doing to charge it for multiple hours, I don't get it.

MegaVap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Texas, US of A
Site is up right now. I have ordered several times from them, they are legit. There is no mention of Aug 7 on the site, but they did say P4U will ship on Aug 2nd so maybe they will have filled pre-orders by the 7th?

For me, if P4U keeps the ship date true than this is reasonable, we're talking almost a 2 week delay, which in my book is nothing compared to other pre-orders I have been a part of and it is expected, after all, with every new product release.

Lorenzo Morchio

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2015
This doesn't make sense to me, why wouldn't you just keep a spare battery on hand…being portable as you say how would you stop whatever you're doing to charge it for multiple hours, I don't get it.
It is so cheap and so small that I prefer to buy 2 or more D2 to take with me. I travel all the day and I don't want to carry a charger or 5 or 6 battery to be sure I have enough energy left. I want to be free of charging every time I need or I can

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
It is so cheap and so small that I prefer to buy 2 or more D2 to take with me. I travel all the day and I don't want to carry a charger or 5 or 6 battery to be sure I have enough energy left. I want to be free of charging every time I need or I can

Ahhh…OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread