Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
In general, I don't pre-order unless I've seen independent reviews by well known reviewers.

I like being able to change my battery (which this mod does), but I'm interested in 100+ watts and/or temperature control at this point. I already have a couple of mods that go up to 60-70 watts.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

Pre-ordering the Aspire Pegasus, delivery's on August 5th. Seem like worth the wait to me, looks like its going to be a sturdy mod with all the features i need. Goes up to 70 Watts and as low as .2ohm coils.
Pre-sale for only $55 !

Whats your thoughts on the new mod from Aspire?

Features
  • Changeable 18650 Li-battery
  • MAX 70W output
  • 0.2ohm~5ohm atomizer resistance range
  • Temperature warning
  • Low voltage step down protection
  • Low resistance/ Short circuit warning
  • Automatic display adjustment
  • Low battery indication
  • Micro USB charging and pass-through

Read more: Aspire Pegasus Box Mod $59.99 +FS | Vaping Cheap
Aspire Pegasus Box Mod $59.99 +FS | Vaping Cheap

another box mod that fails to address the key issue of 510 interface centerpin.

If they made it to take an M21x1, m20x0.5 or m20x1 common adjustable centerpin topcap (or better yet - an m21x1 topcap, with adapters for m20x0.5 and m20x1 adapters for other topcaps) then it could be a winner.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
No temp control? I went to that a couple weeks ago and haven't looked back. My first tc mod happens to be a Kangxin mini which is single replacable battery. I've only used the TC mode and can't find a fault with it. Next I'd like a two replacable battery TC mod but the vapor flask form factor is larger than I want to go. Other replacable 2 battery TC mods are a bit pricey for me so far. I'll go with an evic tc if necessary or see what the successor to the istick 50w looks like if there is one. I'm not interested in any regulated mod that doesn't include TC.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
I dunno... seems too little, too late. For the mid fifty dollar range, I'd expect either a higher wattage range or temp control. It's certainly a sturdy looking 70 watt mod, but with these features, it should cost $15-$20 less... too many other competitive mods out there with either more options, a lower price tag, or both.

CindyHe

Moved On
Jul 29, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread