• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just went to order some native wicks from midland, and can you believe that the postage is nearly as much as the wick :eek: 4 pound bloody 30. They can stick it, i will look elsewhere.
This one uses 2nd class:
Native Wicks

and this one costs a little more but postage is free:
Native Wicks Cotton

Haven't bought from either though.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Well i did order the authentics Bob, but god knows what i will get knowing FT :lol: Good to know they work well though, cheers. I just went to order some native wicks from midland, and can you believe that the postage is nearly as much as the wick :eek: 4 pound bloody 30. They can stick it, i will look elsewhere.

Think I mentioned that Ian's place was the cheapest for Native Wicks, but not by much, didn't look at the postage though

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Reactions: Pictor

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Capture.PNG
This one uses 2nd class:
Native Wicks

and this one costs a little more but postage is free:
Native Wicks Cotton

Haven't bought from either though.
The second one shows delivery at £2.95 Trish ?

Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ

Yes.i tried and got the same Terry.
Think i'll wait 'til i need someting else,just to spread the postal cost.

I got 200 sheets of Muji sent from Japan,postage included for around £4.
So with the postage that stuff ain't a bargain.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Yes.i tried and got the same Terry.
Think i'll wait 'til i need someting else,just to spread the postal cost.

I got 200 sheets of Muji sent from Japan,postage included for around £4.
So with the postage that stuff ain't a bargain.
No it isn`t George, but i am curious about it. Have you ever tried the KGD cotton mate ? Rayon was my favorite until i came across that what comes with the subbies, as you know :) How does Muji compare ?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Not good! They just got an email query on that! I'll let you know what they say.
This page states free unless stated on the item ..and it isn't stated as subject to postage on the item page.Shipping & Returns

Last edited:
Reactions: terry w

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
No it isn`t George, but i am curious about it. Have you ever tried the KGD cotton mate ? Rayon was my favorite until i came across that what comes with the subbies, as you know :) How does Muji compare ?

I had a bag of about 30 pads of KGD,i used and it was good.
I think the Muji is better 'tho.But there isn't a million miles between them.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Chefs have a few liquids ready to use in the clearance from £1: Reduced Eliquid - ChefsVapour
One is the familiar Orange Custard Creams, there's a RY4 (type unknown but doesn't have the SteamGunk 'frame'), and also a Steam Gunk Sunshine fruit one.
Limited choices in size/strength.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Where was that muji from mate?

Ordered it via Amazon from Japan Adam.
It would take some searching to find the company as i've had it approx 6 months.
There are a few on Amazon,but you have to wait for an offer to come on(a few times a year)
There are also Japanese companies listing it on e-bay.Again sometimes a lot cheaper than others.
BTW Muji do have a U.K outlet,sorry you would have to search,i did know the website but when you buy a big bag, you don't need it again for a few years. :laugh:

Reactions: dw117

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Not good! They just got an email query on that! I'll let you know what they say.
This page states free unless stated on the item ..and it isn't stated as subject to postage on the item page.Shipping & Returns
Thanks Trish, lets see what they say, if anything !

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Chefs have a few liquids ready to use in the clearance from £1: Reduced Eliquid - ChefsVapour
One is the familiar Orange Custard Creams, there's a RY4 (type unknown but doesn't have the SteamGunk 'frame'), and also a Steam Gunk Sunshine fruit one.
Limited choices in size/strength.
Tried the sunshine a while back, and found it a tad lacking. Wouldn`t recommend it.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks Trish, lets see what they say, if anything !
Well don't hold your breath ...not exactly breaking their necks in the name of c/s!

Tried the sunshine a while back, and found it a tad lacking. Wouldn`t recommend it.
The only SG one I liked was Frution ..it was quite good. Daresay I could make near enough as good now though.
The Sunshine was weak flavoured, but then, I don't get on well with most fruit ones. PMP is the best just fruit one I've had, and Superhero Heart of Heaven from AG is good too. (Getting their Fortress of Solitude soon)
The Lemonade one I got recently from the Chefs VG range is very good for authentic flavour, but boring for me after a short while. I may make it into a lemon cream custard! :)

Vapemail today not terribly interesting, but useful nonetheless: 2x100ml bottles of 3mg and 6mg VG from Velvet Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread